HP's Flagship OMEN GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming PC Has Dropped Under $2900

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
HP is offering its biggest and best HP OMEN 45L gaming PC equipped with the 13th gen Intel Core i9-13900K Raptor Lake CPU and GeForce RTX 4090 GPU for only $2879.99 after $200 in instant savings and a 10% off coupon code "10BUYMORE24". This is the most powerful gaming PC available from HP direct.

HP OMEN 45L GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming PC for $2879.99​

The OMEN 45L is HP's flagship gaming PC. It's one of the best prebuilt gaming PCs of 2024. This is HP's roomiest chassis with plenty of cooling in the form of three 120mm fans for system airflow and a 240mm all-in-one liquid cooling solution for the CPU. This PC is also equipped with an efficient 800W 80PLUS Gold power supply and current-gen components like an Intel Z790 motherboard, Kingston FURY DDR5 RGB memory modules, and a WD Black SSD. It looks really nice with its steel and tempered glass mixed material chassis, RGB lighting, and big side panel window. Although it certainly exudes a very premium feel, it doesn't scream "gamer" like some other gaming PC brands.

This config is equipped with a top-of-the-line CPU and GPU. The Intel Core i9-13900K is a 13th generation unlocked Raptor Lake processor with a max boost speed of 5.8GHz with 24 cores, 32 threads, and a 36MB cache. This is one of the most powerful desktop CPUs available at the moment with only the newer 14th gen Intel Core i9 processor being a bit faster. Likewise, RTX 4090 is far and away the most powerful video card you can get right now, leaving competitors like AMD's latest Radeon RX 7900 XTX in the dust. It's also ridiculously more powerful than any of the RTX 30 series cards: it's up to 90% faster than the 3080 Ti. The 4090 is easily the best solution for ray-traced 4K gaming at 100+ fps as well as AI generation apps thanks to its 24GB of VRAM. If you're still not convinced, check out our RTX 4090 review.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors