Become a Patron!

http://e-cigz.co.uk/ ripped me off?

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello, im wondering if any of you have experience with http://e-cigz.co.uk/ or know what may be the cause of my problem. I recently spent $200 on their site, they clearly state that all packages will be dispatched the next working day.. yet its been almost 2 weeks, they wont respond to my emails, theres absolutely no way to cancel my order on the site, and its past the time i can cancel the payment.

The order simply states 'processing', which has not changed since the second i ordered it. I know some may say, give them time to process it before jumping to conclusions. But when it clearly says: all packages sent outside the UK will be dispatched the next day, and they dont respond to any of my emails, im starting to get antsy... anyone know anything? thanks in advance

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry man, never heard of them.....try using the Search function at the top of the page, may find something there.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familiar - I'd enter a dispute with my payment processor - if you've waited more than two weeks on a one-day shipping promise and it's too late to file a dispute I hate to say your case may be fubar, though I don't have experience with Euro finance laws...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see you're in California....Shipping from the UK normally takes a week to ten days to reach the states, but I did wait three months for a package from a friend in Kent once, and over three weeks on another. It would cost a mint, but is there a phone number?

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, i did see that message. Thats why i was hoping that somebody might know the story. Even though i really want what i ordered, i might contact paypal and try to dispute the transaction. At the same time, maybe they just extended their 'break' 2 extra weeks or so.. no clue.

Also Teresa.. i paid around $25 USD on shipping alone, its mandatory signature conf. and it says 2-5 business days max. I really believe its a problem with the vendor, not the post.

I shouldve looked into it before i spent the money =/

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Call your bank, unless you belong to a really bad one, you're not going to be out any money

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Call your bank, unless you belong to a really bad one, you're not going to be out any money

I paid through paypal. I Could call my bank, but i figured the best place to start was with paypal. I already opened a claim, and thankfully like ebay it seems like paypal favors the buyer in the claims department. If the seller doesnt do/say anything in the next couple days, i can bring paypal in to make a decision. Based on the circumstances, im pretty confident ill get a refund.

Im just honestly surprised something like this would happen, even with it being an international seller. Does anyone believe that the website may have put that banner there for 25% off, hoping to draw in massive amounts of orders- then shut down their website or something.. do you? That would be really something.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Think of this, if those people didn't exist do you really think it would be as easy as it is to be able to dispute fraud when it happens

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Think of this, if those people didn't exist do you really think it would be as easy as it is to be able to dispute fraud when it happens

I had to re-read that a few times before i could comprehend what you were saying. But that is a really good point. A sad one at that. Ive heard horror stories of people buying from chinese sellers on ebay, who string buyers along until they can no longer leave feedback (good or bad) and will just dissapear.
I guess you should never fail to account for scummy people

VU Sponsors