Become a Patron!

HUGE Lot Of Flavorings For Making Juice!!! PRICE LOWERED!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Hey folks! Well, after 7 years of making my own juice, I've narrowed it down to a single ADV (All Day Vape) that I vape and nothing else. I only need 5 ingredients for it. So...

I'm selling off my HUGE collection of flavorings! There are approximately 300 bottles here, in all sizes and flavors. Fruits, desserts, bakery, tobaccos, everything! Heck - there's even pizza, bacon, and jalapeño flavors in there! Most have been opened just to test. Some haven't. Most are 99% full. Some are not.

Obviously, I can't take individual photos, or even groups of photos. It'll take HOURS to do so. So I'm including a few pics of the many, many bottles.

For a full list of what's available, please CLICK HERE to look at my "flavor stash" on the ELR site. You'll need an ELR account to view it.

There were a few that seemed a bit old, so rather than risk it I tossed them (before I took the photos), so a few of what's listed in the ELR stash won't be included. But 95% of what's listed is here and WAITING FOR YOU to take advantage of this sale!

Price new for these was WELL OVER $1000.00 All I'm asking is $175 $100 plus shipping (probably around $30).

As I've said before in other sales posts, my PayPal account was shut down for selling vape gear on eBay - THREE !$#%ing YEARS AFTER I SOLD THERE! So, I can only accept Venmo or Zelle right now. If you need a reference, I did sell a large lot of wire here recently, and I'm sure the buyer wouldn't mind vouching for me. CLICK HERE for a link to that transaction. Also, I believe I'm the 3rd highest rated seller here on VU. At least I was the last time I looked.

As always - thanks for looking!

IMG_3387.jpgIMG_3388.jpgIMG_3389.jpgIMG_3390.jpgIMG_3391.jpgIMG_3392.jpg

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Holy crap, Chem lab gone wild!! . Great deal though. Sadly all I use is menthol, sometimes a drop eucalyptus and few fruit flavors.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
PRICE LOWERED - I just want this outta here. Now only $100 plus shipping!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I just weight this - it's about 45 pounds of concentrated flavorings! Unfortunately, that makes shipping quite high. I did a couple of estimates for UPS shipping for 2 different parts of the U.S., and it ranged from $150 to $200. Could be less if you're closer to me (I'm in Massachusetts).

VU Sponsors