Become a Patron!

HUGE Lot of unopened vape juice $5/ bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many unopened name brand eliquids for sale. $5 a bottle regardless of size.
Some recently expired - but most not expired.
Must purchase at least $100 worth.
Business PayPal transactions only.

Over 200 bottles of unopened name brand vape juice and nic salts. Mostly 3mg. Some recently expired but most not expiring till 2020.

Paypal business transactions only - serious inquiries. Must purchase at least $100 worth of eliquid. ($5/ bottle)

also have many mods & accessories - most never used. Liquidating everything! Just ask me what you are looking for and I’ll see if I have something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over 200 bottles of unopened name brand vape juice and nic salts. Mostly 3mg. Some recently expired but most not expiring till 2020.

Paypal business transactions only - serious inquiries. Must purchase at least $100 worth of eliquid. ($5/ bottle)

also have many mods & accessories - most never used. Liquidating everything!

please PM me if interested in photos of inventory.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Please post pics of the juice.
We require proof of life.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

also have many mods & accessories - most never used. Liquidating everything!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
upload the lot to a place like imgr or google photos and place a link to it here. there is no need to keep posting all over this one thread is enough

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ha ha - I’m new here. How do I do that? Every time I try to upload a file it says it’s too big? Can’t figure it out

You have to make sure the image is small.
If you can take a screenshot of the pic and post that.
It should be small enough.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ha ha - I’m new here. How do I do that? Every time I try to upload a file it says it’s too big? Can’t figure it out

We have the thread in the right spot.
The classifieds is where you want to be.

Once you get the pic problem solved you can keep bumping the thread to the top of the list every hour or two.
People usually surf the forum by the new posts section:

http://vapingunderground.com/find-new/38771016/posts

Can you post those photos in your first post in this thread?
Are the vapetrader ones small enough?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have the thread in the right spot.
The classifieds is where you want to be.

Once you get the pic problem solved you can keep bumping the thread to the top of the list every hour or two.
People usually surf the forum by the new posts section:

http://vapingunderground.com/find-new/38771016/posts

Can you post those photos in your first post in this thread?
Are the vapetrader ones small enough?

unfortunately no - these are the same photos I’m trying to upload now. For some reason

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's a lot of nice high quality eliquid you have there.
MANY members use 3mg so you should get some buyers.

The $100 limit may cause some problems but we'll see.

Good luck with your sales and Welcome to the Forum:wave:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lot of nice high quality eliquid you have there.
MANY members use 3mg so you should get some buyers.

The $100 limit may cause some problems but we'll see.

Good luck with your sales and Welcome to the Forum:wave:

thanks! Yeah - just looking to get rid of with least amount of shipping on my end.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
thanks! Yeah - just looking to get rid of with least amount of shipping on my end.

That shouldn't be a problem.
When someone comes along and sees something they want you can just stipulate that they pay shipping costs.
A small flat rate box is about $6.50 and a medium flat rate box is about $13.50

Small would fit 5
Medium would fit 20+

I get it though.
You don't want to sell it one bottle at a time because that's a huge pain in the ass.

I do think you may get a member or two who may want 12 for $50 or something.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That shouldn't be a problem.
When someone comes along and sees something they want you can just stipulate that they pay shipping costs.
A small flat rate box is about $6.50 and a medium flat rate box is about $13.50

Small would fit 5
Medium would fit 20+

I get it though.
You don't want to sell it one bottle at a time because that's a huge pain in the ass.

I do think you may get a member or two who may want 12 for $50 or something.

Yeah - the issue is time really. I’m busy working and making room for a baby. don’t have much time to sell all these in small bundles and pack up a bunch of boxes/ go to post office.

I’d be willing to sell in $50 bundles for sure - but not anything less than that.

if I don’t sell these in a month or so - I’ll be donating to sober livings in the area.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This could be a perfect thing to get a group buy going and one person could redistribute. Just an idea.......... GLWS

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes agreed!
Sorry to be a pain- just making room for our first baby and selling in bulk is much easier for me.

I don't think you're being a Pain~! Just a thought I had while reading the thread and I figured it might give a bunch of friends an idea.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah - the issue is time really. I’m busy working and making room for a baby. don’t have much time to sell all these in small bundles and pack up a bunch of boxes/ go to post office.

I’d be willing to sell in $50 bundles for sure - but not anything less than that.

if I don’t sell these in a month or so - I’ll be donating to sober livings in the area.

If USPS, free package pick up. Just enter it online. I've used it from home and they pick up next day.
https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm

You can also print mailing labels including 1st Class and Media mail through PP:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Please post pics of the juice.
We require proof of life.

Not only that. Since he joined five seconds ago, maybe an intro post would be nice?

I’m hoping we’re not going to be swarmed by folks trying to flog stuff now that bans are going on and Deeming is coming up.

I don’t want to be a bitch, but there’s a correct way to do things on a forum like this!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that. Since he joined five seconds ago, maybe an intro post would be nice?

I’m hoping we’re not going to be swarmed by folks trying to flog stuff now that bans are going on and Deeming is coming up.

I don’t want to be a bitch, but there’s a correct way to do things on a forum like this!

hey - it’s no skin off my back to take these listings down. Whoever is admin - go ahead and remove them. Just thought people would be interested in the eliquid I have before I donate these bottles.
It has nothing to do with the ban btw - we are having a baby and the vape room will be the baby’s room in a few months.
Didn’t know I was pissing people off - thanks for being so welcoming.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
hey - it’s no skin off my back to take these listings down. Whoever is admin - go ahead and remove them. Just thought people would be interested in the eliquid I have before I donate these bottles.
It has nothing to do with the ban btw - we are having a baby and the vape room will be the baby’s room in a few months.
Didn’t know I was pissing people off - thanks for being so welcoming.

I don't see anyone pissed off, I do see someone with a bit of an attitude but hey everyone has a bad day

Welcome to VU, glwys

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't see anyone pissed off, I do see someone with a bit of an attitude but hey everyone has a bad day

Welcome to VU, glwys

Thanks, Zephyr. I just was concerned about new people joining up just to sell stuff. We already had one guy kinda reneg on trades lately by saying he was a veteran.

With ban stuff going on, and flavor ban sales galore, it got me kinda peeved. But I’ve had a cup of coffee and my encroaching headache is gone.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks, Zephyr. I just was concerned about new people joining up just to sell stuff. We already had one guy kinda reneg on trades lately by saying he was a veteran.

With ban stuff going on, and flavor ban sales galore, it got me kinda peeved. But I’ve had a cup of coffee and my encroaching headache is gone.

you-are-a-valuable-human-being-keep-doing-your-best-16674305.png

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello and welcome,

Can you please post pics of all 100 or 120 ml bottles of juice. also, I would like to see pics of the mods & accessories you might want to sell
Interested. Thank you

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE STILL AVAILABLE?
Please stop replying to these old threads, check the dates on the threads you are replying to! This thread is over 2 years old, doubt this is still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors