Become a Patron!

Humour Mill - Smile a Day Challenge

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of drink and text that says 'I'm on the TEQUILA diet so far I've lost 2 DAYS.'

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Allow me to preface this with notice of intent. The intent is as a joke in the spirit of Will Rogers. Will Rogers stated, "The best joke I can tell is the truth."

“We’re just gonna put all the information out there try to get a clean slate we will be iteratively better and it will force other media companies to also be more truthful or else they’ll lose their readership,” Musk said ...

Why do I see that as down right hilarious? Good luck to him fighting the C.I.A. & U.S. Goober Mint. Also, if he wants to put information out, that implies data will be ordered into a narrative. His story or mine, neither will achieve the objective truth as he seems to imply a desire to attain.

For being an affluent person he's surely not erudite, if he was then realizing assuming is erroneous ought to be on his mind. He assumes that his version of "information" / narrative will be objective truth, further assumes people will as well. Neither is nor will be the case.

So to me, it is hilarious. Yes, I read a large bit of the article despite better judgement. Yes, I know, I pulled a quote out of context & repurposed it Journalist/s writing the article had one intention, I had another. Mine was a bit of humor at a part of sociology. I had/have no political intention. Only laughing at the foolishness of it all in general.

"The President just spoke, I'm Ted Johnson your RC news reporter here to tell you what she said. The President spoke of free cookies for Squonkers. We think that means, ..."

"Dude, the President spoke."

"What did she say?"

"We are committing the Army to freeing cookies from Squonkers."

"Oh, so why is the reporting talking about, ..."

"FIIK, man."

Meanwhile, in the Squonkers Are Bonkers thread.

"FREE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! GOOD OLD @JuicyLucy!!!!!! Glad we got her elected!!!!!"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors