Become a Patron!

I feel disconnected

derekgeisler

Unlisted Vendor
sometimes I feel disconnected from society
I am a small business owner registered with the US Department of Defense
I suffer from PTSD bipolar schizophrenia and I vape and watch television all day
most of the time I feel harassed by society and so I am seeking a few friends while I work on my own brand of vape products that I called DGX

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Derek. welcome to the forum.

just join in the discussions. if you have something to say, just say it.
there are a lot of good folks around here, surely we all can help you feel better.

good luck :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. You are more than welcome to join in on any discussions.

Considering some aspects of our current society being a bit disconnected from it may not be a bad thing?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I suffer from PTSD bipolar schizophrenia and I vape and watch television all day
most of the time I feel harassed by society and so I am seeking a few friends while I work on my own brand of vape products that I called DGX
I suffer from PTSD as well, along with other mental illnesses. You’re not alone! You can make many friends here that understand what you have gone through and are still going through! It’s nice to meet you!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well working is the best way I have found to get rid of the stress..
so i like the idea that your looking outside the box...
{Box in your case being da TV}
please do share more about
"" Your own brand of vape products that ya called DGX""

whats it all about??

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, alot of us here are societal misfits. Have fun and make yourself at home.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome Derek, you are amongst friends so make yourself at home. I too am interested in learning more about what your working on. Depending on what it is I’d understand if you’re unwilling too if it’s something that could be stolen and reproduced by others you don’t want that info getting out. Either way welcome the VU and I hope you enjoy it her

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please feel welcomed here. As has been mentioned many of us wear the outcast trappings. Here we can join in a family of outcasts. What is this about a new product line? That might be something to share, or even just how your day is going?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Are you weirded out about your DOD contract?

VU Sponsors