Become a Patron!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the eVic Vt is junk...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Come on here with an unpopular opinion on everybodys favorite p.o.s. and you're fair game I guess.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess you haven't bothered to read all the shit that's been said to me huh?
I have. There's no purpose in having a personal attack pissing match, unless you want to piss other people off, that goes for everyone who participated on it in the thread.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have. There's no purpose in having a personal attack pissing match, unless you want to piss other people off, that goes for everyone who participated on it in the thread.
I put George on ignore earlier. I don't need to get banned from a bad ass site like this over him. Not worth it in the least...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, maybe I like pissing people off. Isn't this the thread to do it?

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, opinions are opinions. It's how you react to others who may not like yours. I've had plenty of unpopular opinions on the forum, people disagreed and that was fine with me.
Really, people insulted you and you did nothing about it. I'm glad that works for you.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, opinions are opinions. It's how you react to others who may not like yours. I've had plenty of unpopular opinions on the forum, people disagreed and that was fine with me.
Anyway, close the fucking thread, because as long as people come on here looking for an argument from me, they're going to get it. I was done with it until some more idiots showed up.

Al_T

Member For 4 Years
Mine just stopped working all together. I fired a .25 build and it shut off and will not turn back on. On their website forum it appears to be a big problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine also refused to charge after less than a month. I really did love my VT while it worked!

VU Sponsors