Become a Patron!

I love ice flavors but cant find something strong enough

Im trying to quit ciggeretes and my favorite time to smoke a ciggerette is on a cold winter morning. Thats the effect i get when smoking ice flavors. So far ive tried draco lemon berry ice, 3ml and 6ml of nicotine. Along with few others cant think of brands. I don't want to start going to buy menthol flavors because seems to ruin flavorings a bit. However people told me heisingberg might be what im looking for. Please help and thank you.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the forum! It might help us help you if you let us know what country you're in.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
United states newyork nj area
There is a flavor ban there, correct? You may want to check with some "ice" diy'ers. There is a ice flavor crystal that some use. Maybe you could get some of those crystals and add to what you currently use. Ramp up the icy in your ice flavored juice. Ask Google about it too. Peace out.
Rick

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is a flavor ban there, correct? You may want to check with some "ice" diy'ers. There is a ice flavor crystal that some use. Maybe you could get some of those crystals and add to what you currently use. Ramp up the icy in your ice flavored juice. Ask Google about it too. Peace out.
Rick
Also ask in the diy section of this forum. I bet someone answers back very quickly.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
WS-23 seems to be the most widely used cooling agent that doesn't add a menthol flavor. If you try this, go easy at first. Start with maybe one or two drops per 10ml and work up from there if that's still not cold enough.

I haven't tried Heisenberg - I mix my own.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might want to check out some of Juice Mafia's menthol flavors. I liked Menta Tobacco. Read you didn't want randomly go buy flavors. How else do you get to know what you're after, without sampling? Not asking that sarcastically.

We can guide you in a general direction if you give us vague, general flavor hints. Beyond that we can not advise you on an exact flavor. Do not think anyone could. Vaping is subjective overall, flavors people like doubly so.

To borrow a now oft quoted line.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Such is the case in choosing flavors, choosing vaping gear. Experienced vapers can only show you a door, any door. There's a long hallway of doors what can seem infinite. It is left to newer vapers to choose going through a door or not.

Go through one door and don't like it? Go back to the hall and try another door, Apologies that vaping isn't like tobacco cigarettes. You only had three main choices with cigarettes and even then, those were restricted. Vaping gives you more choice. Sorry if that's frightening.

VU Sponsors