Become a Patron!

I need advice on what pod system to buy please!

Right now I’m interested in the Smok nord and the Suorin air drop. One of my questions is, with the nord do I have to replace the pods and coils? And do I buy these separately? Because the Suorin you just replace the pod. I’m not sure how this works and if the nord would be more expensive because of this. Thanks for any advice. And if there is a better choice other than those two,please tell.

Right now I’m interested in the Smok nord and the Suorin air drop. One of my questions is, with the nord do I have to replace the pods and coils? And do I buy these separately? Because the Suorin you just replace the pod. I’m not sure how this works and if the nord would be more expensive because of this. Thanks for any advice. And if there is a better choice other than those two,please tell.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most pod systems have replaceable pods with the coil in tact. I'm not sure about the nord as far as replaceable coils. I think they do though. But you just swap the coil as apposed to the whole pod. The sourin pod will have to have the pod replaced with the coil as it's on piece. I've been using pods for work when I'm not near my main mods. Look for one with replacement coils for a better vape

Most pod systems have replaceable pods with the coil in tact. I'm not sure about the nord as far as replaceable coils. I think they do though. But you just swap the coil as apposed to the whole pod. The sourin pod will have to have the pod replaced with the coil as it's on piece. I've been using pods for work when I'm not near my main mods. Look for one with replacement coils for a better vape
Ok because I see with the nord they sell a pod with the coils. So your saying the vapes with replaceable coils you don’t have to keep changing the pod? I basically don’t want to worry about buying pods and coils separately,I would rather one or the other.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. It's always good to have an extra pod but the kits with replacement coils will be better in the end. If the nordis what you're after, go for it. I can also recommend the snowwolf wocket but coils can be harder to find.
Smoant Pasito is a great one as well. And a rebuildable deck can be had for it for cheap if you get that far into it and decide to stop buying the coils. A spool of wire and pack of cotton is miniscule in price compared to drop in coils in the long run.
Aspire breeze 2 has never steered me wrong either.
Wanted the Smoant knight 80 and pre-ordered from China but it never arrived. I my still get one from the states. Has an rba and can use the Pasito coils with an adapter. A lot to look at for sure

Sent from a pile of wood chips
a4e6d8c97cafb7c3231a7954bfe041e1.jpg

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I enjoy my snowwolf exiles. You only have to buy the replacement coils as the pod is reused. The battery lasts me about a day to a day and a half and produces decent flavor and clouds for such a low power device. Comes with a lanyard for convenience.

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Nord has separate coils and you can buy additional pods.

Personally are use a lot of different pod systems because of my job it’s hard to carry around a big mad with me, plus I usually use Mac mods. The pod system that I found works the best is the Suorin air, and the lost Vape Orion Q.

There are so many more out there that have adjustable wattage and some of them even have temperature control and are really advanced.

I have many many many different pod systems but I stick with my lost Vape Orion‘s and my Suorin air for the most part. If you’re looking for a tighter draw I would go with the Smoant S8

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have a pair of Smoat Pasito's that I use when I'm out.

I bought one kit first
I got an extra tank that comes with the drip tip and a coil, an RBA coil head, and a three pack 0.6 ohm coils.

After it arrived and I was sure I liked it I got another one and a few more boxes of coils.

You don't really need anything else but the starter kit since it has one 1.4 ohm coil and one 0.6 ohm coil in the box.
I would suggest getting a 3 pack box of coils with it though to give you a couple months of vaping time before you have to make another purchase.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've still got the snowwolf wocket in use. Pasito is still a great one and breeze 2 is still one of my tops for pod systems. Pasito has an rba available as well if you start building yourself

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have the Smoant Pasito I have the rebuildable RBA for that, Lost Vape Orion the Q and the DNA one, Smok Fetch Pro 80W
My favorite is the Fetch Pro- uses pods with removable coils, removable 18650 battery, you can buy the RBA which is reusable, rebuildable and I just got the RDTA for it, which is reusable Rebuidable. You can adjust the power on the Fetch which is nice too.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i recently bought a vaperosso luxe. not the luxe 2 this is a small unit with a 1500 inbuilt battery, only buttons are up and down. taste beautifull and when you can vape as low as 15 you cant complain. charged up, you will get all day out of it and its a sexy looking unit.

VU Sponsors