Become a Patron!

I need help

I have a voopoo drag x i was smoking it and it said automizer low warning or something but I ignored it and my vape turned off and I can’t turn it back on

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a voopoo drag x i was smoking it and it said automizer low warning or something but I ignored it and my vape turned off and I can’t turn it back on
You most likely need a coil with higher ohms. If you don't know what to do about that, I am sure some guy at a vape shop can help you out with getting the right coil for whatever tank you are using with the right ohms for your device.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Try turning it on without the tank on.
if it works then there is something wrong with the tank or coil.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's a fun article on the topic, inclusive of a couple videos.

When I used regulated devices, kept getting an "amzr shrt" error. Tried dressing my atomizer in a nice button down shirt to no avail. Tried t-shirts to no avail either. So, the atomizer didn't need a shirt. No, it was shorting out. This article linked above can help you "walk through" some quick ways to figure out errors.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Anyway, a bit late.. take the tank apart and wash everything except the coil. Could be a speck of metal rattling about somewhere. That is if it was working before and just stopped.

VU Sponsors