Become a Patron!

I NEED THE TRUTH BUT YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH??? please take a look and please be truthful.

Hi everyone I ask myself this all the time and might be a question people find hard to answer I definitely do - what would you prefer a cig or a vape now be truthful because your only lying to yourself personally I stopped smoking because of my health but if smoking was not dangerous or let's say caused the same damage has vaping,(95% less dangerous then smoking) I would smoke and vape I think.
Replys would be much appreciated has I always say thanks peeps. PS and before any 1 says it, "neither of them" don't bother its the easy answer.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not anti smoking. I loved it for 25 years of my life, and probably still would if I did. I am pro whatever you would like to do, it's your life.
That said, for about the first 3 or 4 years of vaping I would have answered smoke, but at that point something kicked in. It became A hobby vs a chore. I think I am on year 9 or 10 of vaping now, and would honestly answer vaping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I'd say I'd much rather vape than smoke now. Frankly, it was no struggle at all for me to leave smoking behind once I started vaping. I preferred vaping almost from day 1.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I smoked for 34 years, then switched to vaping. Soon after getting my mother to quit her 50 year smoking habit by switching, I could no longer tolerate the smell of tobacco smoke. It just fucking stinks. I have been vaping for over 7 years now, and will never go back to the stinkies.

I'm not anti smoking. I loved it for 25 years of my life, and probably still would if I did. I am pro whatever you would like to do, it's your life.
That said, for about the first 3 or 4 years of vaping I would have answered smoke, but at that point something kicked in. It became A hobby vs a chore. I think I am on year 9 or 10 of vaping now, and would honestly answer vaping.
I feel the same I've been vaping properly for about 3 years now and it's be caming more of a hobby but if I'm truthful sometimes I cud murder 1 the thing is it probably taste of shit lol I just normally buy more vape gear I don't need and it takes the feeling away lol and gives our lass something to wine about as well.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm? I haven't been vaping as long as most of the posters here so my answer may change in time. If cigarettes were priced reasonably and of good quality, as they used to be, and if one could smoke freely without stigma, as it used to be, then I'd prefer to be smoking. As things are now, vaping is the far better choice.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't actually trying to quit smoking when I did.
I got a disposable vape to get me through a bunch of meetings where I wouldn't be able to get outside for long periods of time (like 4-6 hours) but probably could sneak a few puffs off a cig-a-like.
And I kinda liked it, so I got a better one.

Then after a few weeks of using that, I realized I'd rather puff on that then go for a cig - I liked the flavor.

So I stopped smoking. (and started on a long journey of getting into rebuildables, then tanks, then squonks, lol)

I wasn't actually trying to quit smoking when I did.
I got a disposable vape to get me through a bunch of meetings where I wouldn't be able to get outside for long periods of time (like 4-6 hours) but probably could sneak a few puffs off a cig-a-like.
And I kinda liked it, so I got a better one.

Then after a few weeks of using that, I realized I'd rather puff on that then go for a cig - I liked the flavor.

So I stopped smoking. (and started on a long journey of getting into rebuildables, then tanks, then squonks, lol)
I'm squonker mad what's your favorite squonker I've got to say mine is the topside dual but still have a blast on the pulse bf and my new best friend is the pulse V2 95 Watts thanks for the reply.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm heading toward my 10th anniversary of quitting cigarettes completely by vaping. I would never, ever go back to cigarettes. The reason I believe I was able to quit was that I liked vaping so much better than smoking. I wouldn't go back to ashtrays full of stinking butts, the smell of stale smoke that gets into your upholstery, mattresses and closets, the offensiveness of cigarette smoke to nonsmokers. Often vaping still seems like a miracle to me.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm squonker mad what's your favorite squonker I've got to say mine is the topside dual but still have a blast on the pulse bf and my new best friend is the pulse V2 95 Watts thanks for the reply.
I've got several squonkers, but my go-to is the Eleaf pico squeeze 2, of which I have a few of. They take the 21700 battery, but are relatively small mods. They weigh a bit because they are metal, not flimsy plastic that's prone to breaking if dropped.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a massive collection, lol. And it's 99% mechanical single-battery squonks.
A few favorites include these from SVB (still making 'em new - in the UK)
Mx2.jpg

m21-3.jpg

But I love a LOT of my mods...
I still love my Reos. I like Mollys. I like Bolts, Runts and Plugs.
I have some cool stabwood or wood mods, too...
LOL - I like variety!

I have a massive collection, lol. And it's 99% mechanical single-battery squonks.
A few favorites include these from SVB (still making 'em new - in the UK)
View attachment 196091

View attachment 196092

But I love a LOT of my mods...
I still love my Reos. I like Mollys. I like Bolts, Runts and Plugs.
I have some cool stabwood or wood mods, too...
LOL - I like variety!
Fuck me I fought I liked squonkers, very impressive collection enjoy the rest of your weekend pal.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Vape

The biggest reason I tried vaping in the first place was the expense of smoking

Reviewing my monthly budget, I realized that I could afford a new car payment if I didn't buy cigarettes - that was very sobering

Yeah, yeah. I knew the health risks and had smoking related health issues, was sick and tired of family complaining about how I smelled, blah blah blah - I didn't care enough to take that into consideration

Now, I admit it took me a couple of years to not miss cigarettes, but even when I dual used, cutting my smoke budget in half freed up a lot of money

It wasn't until the deeming regs hit that I ended up spending as much on vaping as I did on smoking for a few years but - I was a lot more productive in my work and was able to still meet my financial goals and was in much better shape health-wise to do other money saving things that I'd resorted to paying others to do

Never did buy a new-new car though, lol

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Apparently what the best thing to do is simply add nicotine to your cbd vape cart

Edit-deleted the link, it was too thc focused, but yes, it increases absorption and a whole bunch of stuff that would be equal as far as cbd vs thc is concerned

VU Sponsors