Become a Patron!

I need to buy something for an old woman in a nursing home

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I seem to get myself into these situations a lot. There is a woman named Ann. She lives in an assisted living facility in Tennessee that doesn't allow smoking? I met her when she bought a Lost Vape Q Ultra that I sold. I am now supplying her with juice , coils etc.. I have a feeling that she would like something more powerful. I have a Voopoo Drag X and I was thinking of the Drag S for her because of the internal battery. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would prefer internal battery because it's easier for her to hide and I won't have to buy those too.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I seem to get myself into these situations a lot. There is a woman named Ann. She lives in an assisted living facility in Tennessee that doesn't allow smoking? I met her when she bought a Lost Vape Q Ultra that I sold. I am now supplying her with juice , coils etc.. I have a feeling that she would like something more powerful. I have a Voopoo Drag X and I was thinking of the Drag S for her because of the internal battery. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would prefer internal battery because it's easier for her to hide and I won't have to buy those too.

yes small an compact is a MUST..
baby bro was in a nursing home i gave em a Bunny {dead rabbit} a tesla 2- 18650 batterys an a charger
with a NICE assortment of flavors.....
and it all GREW LEGS and walked away on it's own.

so keep it small compact and CHEEP so can be replaced with out much out of pocket loss...

otherwise you will just end up paying for someone else's gear who feels to be so entitled and they won't even say THANK YOU for the NICE GEAR.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In New York, Vaping like Smoking is Prohibited in all public buildings and on Healthcare Campuses. Check Local Laws and Ordinances before you cause trouble.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
In New York, Vaping like Smoking is Prohibited in all public buildings and on Healthcare Campuses. Check Local Laws and Ordinances before you cause trouble.
go ahead.....
go ahead.....
JUST ASK Steve about the Healthcare Campuses
and how HE KNOWS what happens when ya CAUSE Trouble.
1606316298205.png

{{sorry Steve}}
could not resist da Giggle....

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I lost my Sister in May because she contracted the Covid-19 Virus in a Nursing Home. I don't think this is funny.
mmmmmmmmmmm
ya dats soooooooo sad..
lost me baby bro to..
yet never lost me giggle..
all dem places are all so sad...
yet ya gotta find and Keep you a giggle somehow....
if for no other reason then thats what the folks we lost wanted Most for us.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I think the Drag S is an excellent choice ....IF..... you can find coils.

I have two Drag X units and I really love them, but I'm having a little difficulty finding coils. Let me check and see if Hoosier still has them.

Yes, looks like Hoosier Ecigs has gotten a new shipment of the coils.

One of the things that's nice about the Drag X (and I hope it's the same on the S) is that you have to press the fire button more than once to get it to fire after the unit has been idle for a few minutes. There's less chance of it firing accidentally, so that's a good thing for the scenario the OP describes.

I think after I learned of the injury that Bird suffered when he burned himself with a mech mod, I won't take this kind of thing lightly ever again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, @nadalama you turned me onto Vapeology which has the PNP Coils on sale for $12.99.

I'm starting to get worried about myself. The "Senior Moments" are getting closer together.

Thank you, Steve!

VU Sponsors