Become a Patron!

I need your opinion/suggestion

Hello. I want to switch myself to vape disposables and I`m trying to find the best one. I heard a lot of Mr fog Max Disposable. I found them on Alternativepods.com

Also, What you can tell about Mr fog max Disposable?

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Where are you located?
There could be other choices depending on your location.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello. I want to switch myself to vape disposables and I`m trying to find the best one. I heard a lot of Mr fog Max Disposable. I found them on Alternativepods.com

Also, What you can tell about Mr fog max Disposable?

Thank you very much in advance.

I can tell you I do not like their particular way of marketing. These are the same as Puff bars, which keep appearing in the forum by someone seeming to keep shilling them. There's plenty of other disposablers on the market. You might like Njoy products for example.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I can tell you I do not like their particular way of marketing. These are the same as Puff bars, which keep appearing in the forum by someone seeming to keep shilling them. There's plenty of other disposablers on the market. You might like Njoy products for example.

Yes, There are many choices that are better than this.
Why even mess with a disposable when you can just get a refillable one?
Even if you are dead set on a pod device there is no reason to throw a lithium ion battery in the trash every time you vape 4ml's of eliquid.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even if you are dead set on a pod device there is no reason to throw a lithium ion battery in the trash every time you vape 4ml's of eliquid.

I quite agree. Have a few lithium batteries in storage myself. Not had access to recycling them. Don't want the going out with trash.

I don't use disposables myself. Still, if folks want to do that, their choice. Seems a bit dumb to me but then people might say I'm dumb for not using disposables.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is a different piece of kit for every need; which, is why most of the people on this forum have multiple mods. - right tool for right job.
I won’t use pods. My wife does for work. It’s concealable and doesn’t make a big cloud. It she sticks with refillable pods and a disposable coil. No sense in throwing out the car when it just needs a new tire.
When I want to keep a low profile I use a small squonk mod. I don’t care for the high salt nic juices used in pods.
i try and think of longevity first. Disposable being the opposite of that, would have me look away.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I actually like the idea of refillable pods with a battery unit one can reuse. Not sure I would use such a device but do appreciate the notion of it. Like @f1r3b1rd says, why toss a whole car if all you need is a new tire? The totally disposable ones I don't care to see. Again though, that's only mho.

And if honest, in a way when I used the ARO type clearomizers and eGo styled batteries, I did use a refillable pod system. IRRC, these clearomizers only held about 2 ml, or 1.5 ml.

Here's an ARO style atomizer.

smoktech-pyrex-aro-ego-bottom-coil-clearomizer-silver-25ml-29-ohm.jpg

Here's an eGo style battery.

EvodBatteries_zps497664d3.jpg

These do well, okay but they don't satisfy me. I went to using squonking which holds from 7 to 10 ml depending on the device. I also RDAs where I can use a larger diameter coil. I can also replace coils, wick, swap out batteries and recharge them. Still after a few years your batteries wear to not taking a charge. Then you need to recycle them properly, buy fresh batteries. But you're not throwing out whole devices, not unless of course one goes terribly bad.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually like the idea of refillable pods with a battery unit one can reuse. Not sure I would use such a device but do appreciate the notion of it. Like @f1r3b1rd says, why toss a whole car if all you need is a new tire? The totally disposable ones I don't care to see. Again though, that's only mho.

And if honest, in a way when I used the ARO type clearomizers and eGo styled batteries, I did use a refillable pod system. IRRC, these clearomizers only held about 2 ml, or 1.5 ml.

Here's an ARO style atomizer.

smoktech-pyrex-aro-ego-bottom-coil-clearomizer-silver-25ml-29-ohm.jpg

Here's an eGo style battery.

EvodBatteries_zps497664d3.jpg

These do well, okay but they don't satisfy me. I went to using squonking which holds from 7 to 10 ml depending on the device. I also RDAs where I can use a larger diameter coil. I can also replace coils, wick, swap out batteries and recharge them. Still after a few years your batteries wear to not taking a charge. Then you need to recycle them properly, buy fresh batteries. But you're not throwing out whole devices, not unless of course one goes terribly bad.
I quit using this exact setup 5 years ago. Damn I missed my vaperversary.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I quit using this exact setup 5 years ago. Damn I missed my vaperversary.

About four to four and a half for me. That was when @Hank F. Spankman (Spanky) was visiting ECF. He was telling me I needed to squonk. Convinced me to try RDAs, and even mechanical mods.

Reckon if i absolutely needed to use this type of kit again I would. Rather not though. Today I'm favoring a Coppervape with a Dead Wabbit S RDA on top. Not used the Wabbit for a bit, asking myself why not. *chuckles* :)

Yeah, I know the proper name is Dead Rabbit. Let me be, I'm just poking a little fun.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just from my personal experience Disposables wind up costing as much as smoking did for me. Even the most expensive screw in and vape coils cost less. Good Luck~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Strange I got an email notification about a member post but it isn't in here?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Strange I got an email notification about a member post but it isn't in here?

It's possible that a spammer tried tacking a spam post on here then a mod came along and got rid of it.

OP was a spammer who kept re editing links into the post.
Something about frogs.
Why would a company want to conflate vaping and frogs anyway? :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's possible that a spammer tried tacking a spam post on here then a mod came along and got rid of it.

Something about frogs.

I can look through my emails but I remember the Dumbass saying he Smokes his Vape~!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Something about frogs.

Yes a spammer- Personal injury lawyer with links to his office here on the thread .
:crazy:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Something about frogs.
I did report a spam on a thread this am first thing. It my have been this one. Seems like it for sure.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

The biggest disposable vape pod unit is a “STIG” made by vape god even though it’s the biggest disposable system its is still on the other hand a very small device it will last and average person about 1–2 days depending on how many puffs they take.On the manuel it says that the device is filled with a 50mg Salt Nic vape juice varying in flavors of “Lush Ice” “Tropical Mango”(Considered the worst out of all the 4 flavors) “Mighty Mint” and the newly added “Mango Bomb “ (Which is the best by far)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The biggest disposable vape pod unit is a “STIG” made by vape god even though it’s the biggest disposable system its is still on the other hand a very small device it will last and average person about 1–2 days depending on how many puffs they take.On the manuel it says that the device is filled with a 50mg Salt Nic vape juice varying in flavors of “Lush Ice” “Tropical Mango”(Considered the worst out of all the 4 flavors) “Mighty Mint” and the newly added “Mango Bomb “ (Which is the best by far)

Well at $20 a pop for three 1.2 ml pods one has to consider the economy of using them as disposables. As I've pointed out elsewhere I can keep my costs to under $10 a month.

Here's another hint. I use over 1 ml of juice daily. Many that I know who vape do as well. Know some even using over 10 ml daily. The three packs of these pods may last someone a day to three. This could mean running about $40 to $60 weekly cost.

If these disposables are how you choose vaping. enjoy it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors