Become a Patron!

I want to donate e-juice to someone in need - Need help with shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I just joined for this thread. Been vaping (quit smoking) since 2005. My, how things have changed over the years in the vaping world!

Anyways, I was going through my vaping supplies yesterday and came across a lot of Kai's Plum Crazy, 6mg and 0mg, in glass bottles (4 x 4oz bottles of 6mg and 1 of 0mg). I'm wanting to give them to someone who can't afford vapes right now (I've switched to salts for reduced use of juice). I looked in Pay it Forward but there are no new posts (Oct 2020 is the most recent). Can someone direct me to a newer thread for that type of thing, or is this an okay place for this post?

I'll check back in a bit (later today).

Thanks!!

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is a good place. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the reply/confirmation 5150sick! The pic above is what I have to donate. I'll check back at least daily, to see if anyone knows of anyone in need of this stuff. The box that is cut off on the right are parts for the big-baby-beast tank that is attached to the vape on the left (including 5 glass replacements and some o-rings). I'm going to keep the bats unless the person in need doesn't have any 18650s.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is a nice setup for someone who wants to get into vaping or even someone on a budget that needs a backup device.
Everything needed is there and the price is on point. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors