Become a Patron!

I want to get the Crown tank, but don't know what coil...

jjhabe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have an Eleaf istickTC40w and don't know what type will work best for me. I prefer flavor over cloud, but still like a decent cloud thanks in advance!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well tbh
it comes witha .25 coila .5 and a .15 nickel coil
the nickel should be okish on that mod, but that mod does not do tc as well as other mods form my understanding
the.25 most people run over 60 watts
i use the .5 at 55 watts and most use it over 40
there are 1.2 coils, i used one and it was defective, it is a ss coil but only single unlike the other 3 coils which are dual coils
the 1.2 would work ok at 40 w or below

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used lots of 1.2 ohm Crown coils at around 18-30w and they're quite nice (my favorite for normal watt vaping). Honestly, unless you prefer a hot vape the .5 ohm coils will also be fine on the iStick. I like the .5 ohm coils at around 25-30w. It's all about personal preference.

dexschex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Personal preference. .25 at 70 watts is where I feel I get the best of both cloud and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have an Eleaf istickTC40w and don't know what type will work best for me. I prefer flavor over cloud, but still like a decent cloud thanks in advance!
The only one I use with that Istick is the 1.2 ohm coil . The others require too much power (for my taste) including the Ni200 coil that runs best at not only high temp (which you can do) but at least 50 watts (which you can't do).

dexschex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Interesting, I also have the 40tc. So I guess I will have to find a bigger wattage tc mod. Loved the Istick 40tc, but I bought the 100 watt because the battery life wasn't enough for me lol! Never thought I would want to get into temp control.... Hmmm.... Now I'm getting into temp control but never tried the 40tc with the crown or the tfv4 nickel coils yet. The aspire Atlantis 2 worked really great on the 40 tc especially with the .50 ohm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors