If you were Andrew whats would you do?

• get the boxxer and betray Rebelvapes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • get another mod(if even possible)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
i wish that rebelvapes would come out with there BF mech! it would surely get that over anything else but nooooooo... they just couldnt release it! sooooo only thing i see is the boxer bf mech. i knida want it cause it does look good but i just really dont want to deal with a faded mod.what have you guys seen or know is around!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my favorite 3D printed squonk mechs is my Anchor Nano. It's a tiny 18650 mod. Mine has been a solid investment. I can't compare them to rebel or boxxer, as I never owned one of those two brands. But my nano has been through hell and back (used as my work mod for almost a year straight, construction and demolition jobs) and still looks good and operates like new, no fading or anything. Just the usual smoothing of the finish over time, as all 3D printed mods do. I know they had a website to order from, but I'm not finding it now so it may be hard to find one for sale. Below is a stock photo for reference.

d3184f6666cbefa958d831852c513af2.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Toaster mods design is a small 18650 as well.
Delphino orca mod from Italy. Gotta assemble that one yourself though after buying the parts. But I do have an orca I would sell. Most any small 3d printed mod can have the internals switched to pure silver which can be bought from etsy or some place like broscience.com

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Toaster mods design is a small 18650 as well.
Delphino orca mod from Italy. Gotta assemble that one yourself though after buying the parts. But I do have an orca I would sell. Most any small 3d printed mod can have the internals switched to pure silver which can be bought from etsy or some place like broscience.com

(sptst: Floris Del Fino bodies are delrin, not printed)

The Floris Delfino delrin bodies are superior to printed mods

But, if you really want a printed one, Le Octopus is solid

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(sptst: Floris Del Fino bodies are delrin, not printed)

The Floris Delfino delrin bodies are superior to printed mods

But, if you really want a printed one, Le Octopus is solid
Yep you're right. My bad. I should know. Lol. Thanks for correcting me. Just threw that one in there thinking of form factor.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could also check out shapeways.com. Type in squonk in the search bar there and have fun. Build yourself when recieved. I 5hink they actually put links one each mod page so you'll know what pieces to buy. But again, buying all the parts and building it yourself. Which is really gratifying.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep you're right. My bad. I should know. Lol. Thanks for correcting me. Just threw that one in there thinking of form factor.

Definitely same form factor - I will say, my Delfino bodies have held up way better than the printed ones, now that it's been a few years of owning both types

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Definitely same form factor - I will say, my Delfino bodies have held up way better than the printed ones, now that it's been a few years of owning both types
He's also been on indefinite leave for over a year now. So second hand is only option for orcas.

Wish he'd reopen.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's also been on indefinite leave for over a year now. So second hand is only option for orcas.

Wish he'd reopen.
Oh wow didn't know that. Last time I was at the site I noticed they had different models now. Cutouts so you can see your batteries and stuff

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow didn't know that. Last time I was at the site I noticed they had different models now. Cutouts so you can see your batteries and stuff
i think something family related came up, or he decided the mod making meant no time to get to know his own kids, or something

he'd started on a few wood options just prior

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wonder how easy it would be swap out the 510 and contacts for silver in those

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have to see what they look like but I'm sure it can be replicated with some thin pliers and bending

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wonder how easy it would be swap out the 510 and contacts for silver in those
As long as the 510 plate is a common size, it shouldn't be very hard. The contacts look easy to replicate too.

Edit- By the pics and specs, I would guess it is a 22mm 510, so that would be pretty easy to find a replacement for.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have to see what they look like but I'm sure it can be replicated with some thin pliers and bending
As long as the 510 plate is a common size, it shouldn't be very hard. The contacts look easy to replicate too.

Edit- By the pics and specs, I would guess it is a 22mm 510, so that would be pretty easy to find a replacement for.

Would make a nice, small high performing mod in that case.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could also check out shapeways.com. Type in squonk in the search bar there and have fun. Build yourself when recieved. I 5hink they actually put links one each mod page so you'll know what pieces to buy. But again, buying all the parts and building it yourself. Which is really gratifying.

Really nice site...!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really nice site...!
They have billets stuff which I just found out. But have had squonk stuff for a long time I've always looked at. Got a toaster mod door and button that were perfect

VU Sponsors