Become a Patron!

If anyone likes bottom airflow drippers/ squonkers this are literally $3.99 on breazy idk how many s left!

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I got coupon from breazy and decided to try them for my juice. Just decided to browse their hardware cuz I always do and I found this little hidden gem for 4 dollars. I literally couldn't pass up a 4 dollar dripped lol. It supringly alright. Has rather good flavor. Weird build deck though. Asmodeus galatek. I know there old but still a decent dripper can't beat the price! Pro tip go easy on the squonk bladder rather shallow juice well, leads right to the air flow, lol I'd say that prolly why I'd never heard of it before lmao but I'm a sucker for bottom airflow drippers

Attachments

• IMG_20230731_234042424.jpg
    IMG_20230731_234042424.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 16908615667503464223505409372852.jpg
    16908615667503464223505409372852.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a couple of those and I know that @SnapDragon NY has some as well. She and I both bought quite a bit of Asmodus gear from time to time.

I didn't expect much from the Galatek, price being what it was and all, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not a favorite, but not a bad vape by any means.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I have a couple of those and I know that @SnapDragon NY has some as well. She and I both bought quite a bit of Asmodus gear from time to time.

I didn't expect much from the Galatek, price being what it was and all, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not a favorite, but not a bad vape by any means.
I agree, it is a surprisingly good vape! But there are definitely better ones. My favorite is my nightmare 28 also bottom airflow

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
She and I both bought quite a bit of Asmodus gear from time to time.
Oh I miss Asmodus- I have a huge collection, loved their stabwood mods. I liked dealing with a US vendor with great customer service- the good old days.....
Yes I have many of the Galatek RDAs, they had great sales on those, some I got for free with an order. They vape OK, but then I got into single coil deck RDAs and the Galateks were put away in my storage bins .

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Use coupon code BUY20 for another 20% off at Breazy!

VU Sponsors