Become a Patron!

Ijoy Capo Squonker auto-fired.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine went in the trash about a month after I had it. It was soaking wet with juice all inside. Wasn't even gonna bother trying to figure it out. Serious POS
I just can't find it in myself to throw it away but I should. Lol but yeah same issues. Juice everyway

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I've had mine about 4 months and while we were on vacation I woke up to the familiar sound of the mod firing. I took it apart when I got home and like others, it was soaked inside. I cleaned it with alcohol and pulled the small board with the firing button loose and applied hot glue to all four terminals of the wiring on the board as a coating. Also I noticed when you fill past the line on the bottle that the juice is much worse inside the frame. I know have it in my shop with a camera on it just sitting. I go vape and shake it real hard every hour or so waiting to see if the problem is still there. It has been 3 days with the fix and no auto fires so fingers crossed because I really like this little squonker.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had mine about 4 months and while we were on vacation I woke up to the familiar sound of the mod firing. I took it apart when I got home and like others, it was soaked inside. I cleaned it with alcohol and pulled the small board with the firing button loose and applied hot glue to all four terminals of the wiring on the board as a coating. Also I noticed when you fill past the line on the bottle that the juice is much worse inside the frame. I know have it in my shop with a camera on it just sitting. I go vape and shake it real hard every hour or so waiting to see if the problem is still there. It has been 3 days with the fix and no auto fires so fingers crossed because I really like this little squonker.
I liked it too. Didn't think about hot glue. But hope that works for you.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and welcome to the Vu. Hope you enjoy your stay

I was looking for a squonk mod for my Profile RDA and picked up the iJoy kit from DirectVapor.com a couple of months ago for $25. A few weeks ago the up/down button was stuck on down and wouldn't go higher than 5w. Disassemble and cleaning worked but then it began to auto fire. I contacted DirectVapor who told me it was a few days out of warranty and contact iJoy. I took it apart again and cleaned it as best I could with alcohol and let it dry for a day. That worked but before putting it all back together I stuffed as much paper towel pieces as I could fit, especially around the fire button and the top part of the juice feed line. I figure that it will still leak but the paper towel pieces would absorb it rather than have it travel throughout the circuit board. I'll probably have to replace the paper towel bits every so often but I really like the mod and hope this works for a while. Be careful when cleaning the circuit board, after removing the two screws that hold it in place it is very easy to break off the two small wires to the usb socket. I had to re-solder mine back on. Also, Hack my mod by Mike Vapes has a good video on replacing the bottom feed rod with a silicone bottle and tube. I think that would stop the leak in the first place. It seems that by the rod moving back and forth when squonking allows the juice to leak where it pivots. Keeping my fingers crossed.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took mine apart and saw juice every and just tossed it. I liked the style though. Good luck

VU Sponsors