Become a Patron!

IJOY Limitless RDTA 15%OFF

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big News! We AVE40 give you vendors iJoy Limitless RDTA with an attractive discount of 15% OFF, 34.9$ final when you check out. If you are a wholesaler, you can get this IJOY Limitless RDTA for free once you have placed order from our official website.

310af9dbb483a06f24c7deda66a2dad8.jpg

New iJoy Limitless RDTA, which was co-designed by iJoy and Limitless, featuring Side Fill Design, Adjustable Air Flow and Innovative Filling. I can say this RDTA is one of the most wonderful RDTA that I have ever met, especially the large capacity of 4ml, it holds much e-liquid and I don’t have to refill it in a short time. Loving its fantastic flavor and puffing in great clouds.
Though its air hole is quite large, I can still feel the tank with heat and when it became cool, e-liquid leaking from air holes and drip tip.
But overall, iJoy Limitless RDTA is a highest quality device that will give you a wonderful vaping experience.

Coupon Code AVE405, extra 5% OFF for all products at our website when you check out.
Welcome to drop us an email to [email protected]. If you are a vendor, set up your wholesale account, view our catalog online and navigate through the process for wholesale of e-cigarettes online.

VU Sponsors