Become a Patron!

iJoy Solo Mini Review

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review Vic. I have a Solo mini also. What I have found is that they have rectified any problems that the original Asolo had. The original Asolo felt under powered in temp control compared to other devices so they bumped it up in this one. The buttons didn't always respond when tuning on and off and it seems like they fixed that. All in all my opinion is that the Solo Mini is a well made device that works well. It is also extremely tiny. The design that you felt was odd I thought was actually good. The reason for that design that I have found is that it works the same in your left hand or your right hand. Give it a shot. Put it in your right hand and use your thumb to fire the button. Now put it in your left hand and your thumb also ends up exactly on the firing button ! I like the IJOY devices. I'm still using my original Asolo and vaping on it right now as I type ! People made fun of IJOY in the beginning but in my opinion it is nothing to laugh at. They make a good product and when you understand what it is able to do and what taste control is you will like it. Even the new Yihi Chipset claims dry hit prevention now also. So IJOY was the first to do this and I give them a thumbs up for all the bashing that they took along the way !

VU Sponsors