Become a Patron!

I'm new help me get the biggest clouds with what I have.

Been to account free for 5 weeks thanks to vaping. Started with a pen and currently use an Innokin Proton with plex tank mainly. Mainly use Pacha Mama Fuji apple and Something Fruity as my juices at 6mg. I understand to hey the gigantic clouds I need to build my own probably but my question is what juice can I use with what I have for best results. I think I am getting to the point of having fun with it more than the need for nicotine lol. I still carry my pen and keep nic salt in it. I have no urge to smoke or dip at all just wanna have some fun blowing clouds. Any tips on the juice is great. The pacha mama is 80/20 and the something is 70/30. Thanks for any help.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Vu. As you said making your own would help but for stock coils you can bump up wattage a little and open the airflow a little more. That helps. It's also about the breathing technique is you're going for huge plumes of vapor. Check out some videos on YouTube. Tons of info there.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU and congrats on dumping the tobacco. You can definitely get big clouds with stock coils and once you get the hang of things you can start building. Its been a long while since I have used any stock coils but there is no doubt someone who will be by shortly that can steer you there.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was getting decent vapor with sub ohm coils .15. But honestly i get tons more from coils i build myself.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good thing is, many atties that use coil heads, can also take an RBA head should you choose to learn to build your own later. :)

Like, a stepping stone into the rebuilding world while keeping the familiar. Win-WIn.

I should be building my own since I flew RC planes for most of my life and have dealt with lithium batteries and determining amps of draw and all. And on top of that I am an electronics technician so that aspect of it I use everyday. As I said I am fairly new and am just enjoying the ease of use and not smoking. I use plex coils which are a 0.14 ohm coil I think . Just looking for some recommendations on juices. Not sure how much the juice is a factor other than the vg/pg ratio. I have tried and research it and seems the RNR white juice has good reviews. I am sure before too long I will start building my own for the fact it seems interesting to do but LIFE is in the way at the moment lol. Thanks for the replies though guys. My coils are about 3 bucks if I order online. Get right at 2 weeks on them. Have no clue if that's good or not. I love the tornados though. I'm 35 and when I do a good one it's like I'm a 10 year old with a new toy lol.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
2 weeks on a .14 is decent. More vg should give some more vapor. More pg gives more of a throut hit. I mix my own juice so can't really say on brands.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Takes me about the same amount of time to make, install and wick a coil as it did to drain a tank and change the pre built coil.

Once again thanks for the replies everything helps. I use about 60ml a week is that normal a little or a lot. Just curious.inuse 6mg in my sub ohm and usually use about 2-3ml of nic salt in my pen in a week.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
With making my own it mayb costs me 25 cents a day in juice. Lol

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Once again thanks for the replies everything helps. I use about 60ml a week is that normal a little or a lot. Just curious.inuse 6mg in my sub ohm and usually use about 2-3ml of nic salt in my pen in a week.

Thats it? 60ml a week? Dang, you are doing really good. Some people do that in a day, easy.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU.
Higher vg & wattage =bigger clouds, also equals shorter coil life. Freemax Pro or Mesh Pro would suit what you are looking for. Cheaper route would be to buy the Freemax Fireluke (the original), coils are compatible with the Pro series and you get an excellent dual coil rba head with it.

That's good to hear on the amount. I used to smoke and dip and I have none to very little urge to do it over vaping. Also I have been eyeing the Freemax mesh Pro tank. Dont get me wrong I love my tank just looking more into the having fun aspect with vaping. I do love my proton mod though. Plenty of power to spare. I usually run about 90-95 watts and get a whole day on a charge with the LG batteries. I have always smoked outside since my wife doesnt smoke and I have a 7 year old so I try and do the same with vaping for habit reasons. That may be why I use the lesser amount that I do. Cant complain though that keeps me under $20 a week with coils and all. Between my friend and I we have managed to get almost a dozen people off the tobacco. I know I feel much better since I stopped.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A tank that has a vacuum fighting against the wicking will never perform as well as an rda or rsa. And you can find super fancy coils that are easy to install if you look around a bit. I will never go back to a tank.

Which coil is best with the pro?

QUOTE="Letitia9, post: 2422800, member: 85385"]Welcome to VU.
Higher vg & wattage =bigger clouds, also equals shorter coil life. Freemax Pro or Mesh Pro would suit what you are looking for. Cheaper route would be to buy the Freemax Fireluke (the original), coils are compatible with the Pro series and you get an excellent dual coil rba head with it.[/QUOTE]

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I like the .25, the double mesh; many are favoring the triple mesh.

I ordered the Freemax pro tank and some quad coils. I like the capacity with the bubble glass on the freemax. Had someone give me a Preco tank earlier, its disposable. Primed it up with some pink lemonade juice and running it about 60 watts. I am very impressed. Good flavor and am really impressed with the amount of vapor. It has a mesh coil in it. You can get 3 for about 13 or 15 bucks. Not a bad idea to keep around if you wanna try some different flavors. It's not my plex tank but it works very well. Allows you to keep a couple flavors on hand and ready.

I may end up getting me a RDA. Seems every juice I love especially my favorite, which is the Pacha Mama Fuji, is rough a heck on coils. I like a warm vape so I tend to run my wattage at least midway of coil rating.

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Biggest pointer I can give you is work on your breathing. By that I don't mean bend all the way over or do some crazy movements like you might see some people do or try. Work on expanding your lung capacity and how you exhale. Athletes who Vape tend to have a natural advantage with this, especially runners and swimmers. Conversely Singers who Vape also tend to excel when it comes to clouds because they regularly work their lungs out.

All the craze about getting the most powerful mod with the biggest RDA with massive coils is pointless if you have shyt lung capacity.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The higher the VG the more the clouds.

The 80% VG eliquid should theoretically have better clouds than the 70% VG eliquid

I have heard of straight VG being used in cloud comps.

The companies who offer "Max VG" are usually at 20/80 PG/VG or 15/85 at most.

VU Sponsors