Become a Patron!

In search of a Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Mod

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, in search for the Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 TC Mod 150W/200W with the 2/3 Cells mod. My first color choice is the all black one and my 2nd choice is the silver/gray colored. I was going to buy both colors last night off the net for $85.00 dollars. The took my payment then today they cancelled my order and refunded my money because of the stupid ass PACT ACT!

I'd like to get one new if possible but will take a lightly used one if need be?

I tried to get one off the net but I was a day late past the stupid PACT ACT (which is ridiculously) and they cancelled my order because they could not ship it to me! Grrrrrr!

I hope someone can help me out. Pretty please? I can show you my id if need be, I'm 49 years old I promise you.

Thanks

Last edited:

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Try here:

I just ordered another squonker and they shipped it out of california and will only take a few days to get here. Not the first time ive ordered from the site either. They always ship quickly.

Unfortunately looks like only the gold one is available. Not sure if that's a deal breaker for you.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try here:

I just ordered another squonker and they shipped it out of california and will only take a few days to get here. Not the first time ive ordered from the site either. They always ship quickly.

Unfortunately looks like only the gold one is available. Not sure if that's a deal breaker for you.
Yeah I just bought the last one.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ive also got a black Rx200 (triple batt), paint is very worn but mod is in great shape. Would look killer will a zapwrap or something.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks peps! It's ok now... I found a new RX 2/3 in white but was able to order the black face plate and the batt cover. It looks nice now! ;-)

VU Sponsors