Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.hutchnews.com/news/local...cle_df795640-6ebc-5f92-b39f-ebc92b28e9d8.html

"Hutch Vapor Shop has seen heavy smokers who wean themselves off of harmful traditional tobacco products by using e-cigarettes, by decreasing the amount of nicotine in their juice over time, Stewart said.

“They come in here to quit; it works,” Stewart said. “It’s easy for people to taper down.”

NO, This is NOT the reason everyone vapes.

It may be the goal of some but I vape to get the benefits of nicotine without shaving 10 years off of my life.

I am getting tired of seeing owners of vape shops basically lie and say everyone comes in their shops to "taper down nicotine" these vape shops want you to quit no more than big tobacco wants you to quit smoking!

If you quit vaping THEY lose money, THEY lose a lifetime customer.
Why fucking lie about that? - 5150

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
i started vaping to get away from smoking,plain and simple
nicotine reduction came after i made the switch,but nicotine reduction was never my intent

Nicotine reduction usually occurs because a vaper finds quality devices and equipment and the vape industry evolves a mile a minute.
When you switch from an Ego and CE4 to a Sigelei 150 and Subtank you really don't need 2.4% to 3.6% nicotine any longer to achieve desired results.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm about 2 to 3 dozen news stories behind.
Stay tuned for a shitload of articles in the news & media section.:)

VU Sponsors