Become a Patron!

innokin Disrupter

Eanderson88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so i went in to my local store after my cool fire IV lcd went out they did a full replacement with a disrupter instead. they even let me keep the isub g tank that came with the cool fire kit. so my question is any one have any luck with this unit?

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So the Innokin disrupted is good? I'm trying to decide between that and the cool fire atm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The disruptor is supposed to be a decent mod. Heard no issues so far.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the Innokin disrupted is good? I'm trying to decide between that and the cool fire atm

Can you live with only a 2000mah battery that is what the disruptor has? if not then you would need an extra or have to charge it during the day..
If you vape alot it will probably not last all day

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have one it came apart tryna figure out how to get it back together as the screws are stripped.
9f4c350d12245b9c29dd47529c9009ca.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Disrupter is working very well, and I did buy a spare battery.

I like the option to have a spare battery charged, unlike the Coolfire which doesn't have that option.
It's all personal preference.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said on a different thread...I'd get the CoolFire4 as a backup.
I just don't like how the Disruptor Cell connects to the main body those pegs don't look very durable.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys :) this is a learning curve and I'm in the right place! I love this forum

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you live with only a 2000mah battery that is what the disruptor has? if not then you would need an extra or have to charge it during the day..
If you vape alot it will probably not last all day
I have 3 spare batteries I rotate through on my disruptor/apex combo. They charge independently and quickly. While traveling in the car, you can vape on it while it's charging.
Innokin just announce they are starting to ship the 3500mah batteries. A little thicker, but has rounded edges.
It's a nice and solid device

Eanderson88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hell yea i will need to get me one. just picked up an aspire cf battery mod just to have something small as a back up

VU Sponsors