Become a Patron!

Innokin Kroma R

jay_19_78

Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys

Just a question i want to buy the Innokin Krom R mod and i know the Zlide tank comes with it however i have a few isub v tanks with a some coils left over for the isub v.
Can the isub v tanks be used on the Krom R?

Thanks x

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi Guys

Just a question i want to buy the Innokin Krom R mod and i know the Zlide tank comes with it however i have a few isub v tanks with a some coils left over for the isub v.

Thanks x
Yes you'd be fine using the isub v on the kroma r. It'd actually be a good pairing cos the wattage range of the isub is great for a single battery mod. It's a good tank. It actually got me into sub ohming

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nice choice btw. Innokin do great mods. When I first got into box mods I had a coolfire 4 an it got me off the shitty pen types

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's okay dude. Enjoy your new mod and I'm glad someone else is liking the isub tank, it is very underrated and in my opinion one of the best factory coil tanks for low wattage sub ohm. A lot of people swear by the super tank mini but I was never a fan!

jay_19_78

Member For 1 Year
It's okay dude. Enjoy your new mod and I'm glad someone else is liking the isub tank, it is very underrated and in my opinion one of the best factory coil tanks for low wattage sub ohm. A lot of people swear by the super tank mini but I was never a fan!
can you advice me of a charger and batteries for the mod? i know it takes a Removable 18650 but which one would you suggest?
thanks x

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Press Corps
SInce not all chargers fit 21700 very well, suggesting one that does in case your next mod uses them, or the one after that, or the one after that....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Guys

Thanks x
Yes you can use an older i-Sub V tank on that. Matter of fact I'd recommend it. In my opinion the ZSlide tank is inferior to all of the I-Sub tank series.

Oh and here's a link to my favorite i-Sub.

VU Sponsors