- Black
- Blue
- Gun metal
- Red
- White

ChI4v0c.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Max Wattage: 235W
- Battery Type: 2 x 18650 battery (not included)
- Output Wattage: 6-235W
- Output Voltage: 6.2V-9.0V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05ohm - 3.5ohm
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Display: 1.45 Inch Color Screen (TFT)
- Temperature Range: 300?-600?/150?-315?
- Mode: VV/VW/TC(SS316, Ni200, Ti)/Preheat Function

In the package:

- Innokin proton
- Usb
- User manual

7ywH2yb.jpg

Innokin proton is powered by two 18650 batteries, this mod works up to 235w and this mod supports few working modes. It comes in 6 different colors which is good. Build quality of the mod is really good, everything is as it should be. On the front side of the mod you can see some engravings, on the bottom from the front you can see "Innokin", on the top from the front you can see "Proton" and on the fire button you can see logo. I really like the design of the mod, it really looks nice in my opinion, it is comfortable for using and it feels really nice in the hand. Dimensions of this device are 85mm x 44mm x 29.5mm.

z9WjpiD.jpg

QguewQm.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection and here we have gold plated spring loaded pin. Threads are good and I didn't have any problmes with atomizers here. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang which is good for me.
On one side of the mod you can see the fire button, it is very big and clicky, I really like this fire button, it is very comfortable and it works good.
From the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes and you can see the battery door here. So far battery door works good and I belive that battery door will work good in the future. It is very easy to place the batteries in the mod and inside you can see battery orientation engraved. When you close the battery door with batteries inside there is no any play and also when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is good.

RZ1up6V.jpg

UCK6n7B.jpg

zKUHpUM.jpg

On the front of the mod you can see usb port that you will use for software upgrade and also you can use it for battery charging because this mod supports balanced charging but as always I recommend to charge your batteries in external charger.
From the front you can also see the joystick and I really like it, it is comfortable for using and it works good without problems.
Also from the front side you can see the color screen. In my opinion this screen looks very beautiful and size of the screen is 1.45inch. Basically on the screen you can see everything good and without problems but also we have option here to adjust the screen brightness.

ZHZrG1z.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn off the device. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Innokin
- Battery indicator
- W
- V
- Coil resistance
- Working mode

When you screw atomizer on the mod on the screen you will see:

- Same
- Wattage
- Ss316l
- Titanium
- Ni200

To adjust the wattage you will use the joystick and if you move the joystick down or in left side you will decrease the power and if you move it top or right you will increase the power and this mod works from 6-235w.
To enter the menu you need to click on the joystick 3 times and in the menu you can see:

- Coil
- Tcr
- Curve
- Bypass
- Settings

When you select settings you can see:

- Vape cutoff
- Screen
- c/f
- Color
- Puff count
- Firmware

If you select "vape cutoff" you can set cutoff from 3 to 18s. If you select "screen" you can set screen timeout and also you can adjust brightness of the screen which is always a good option. If you select "color" you can choose color of the screen and you can choose between pink, blue, red, white, purple and green color.

tVsSl07.png

How this device works and my thoughts:

Innokin proton is in my opinion one of the most beautiful dual battery box mods, I really like the design of the mod. Build quality of the device is really good and there is nothing to complain about. Mod is very comfortable for using and it feels really nice in the hand, the fire button is big and it is placed on the side of the mod, personally I really like this fire button, it works good and it is very clicky. Joystick is also very good, it works good and I didn't have any problem. The screen is beautiful, this is color screen, you can see everything good on the screen and also you can adjust the brightness of the screen which is good. Mod has a lot of options and someone will like that someone will not, but basically using the joystick you can adjust what you need really fast and without any problem. I really that we have option to change the color and I really like that we can adjust the brightness of the screen. Only con on this mod in my opinion is that connection sits flush with the top of the mod, I would like a little bit raised connection becase that would prevent scrathing on the top from atomizer. Mod works good, I use it every day and there is no any problems so far. Mod has really nice battery door and there is no any rattling when you shake the mod with batteries inside. Also this mod supports balanced charging but I suggest you to charge the batteries in external charger. So, I am more than happy with this mod, I really like the design and build quality of the mod, I also like the fire button and I like the joystick, it is comfortable for using and so far it works really good.

Cons:

- I would like that connection is a little bit raised to prevent scratching on the top

Pros:

- Good build quality
- You can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang
- There is no any rattling
- I really like the design
- It is comfortable for using
- The fire button is comfortable and it is clicky
- I really like the joystick
- Color screen
- You can adjust screen brightness
- You can change the color of the screen
- Balanced charging