Innokin Scion Coil... Kanthal BVC

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everything is gone. :bliss:
If anyone wants these they are up for grabs. I'll pay shipping. Please, only U.S.A

It is an open box with two triple mesh 0.05 70-110W and one single .28 100-200W that is open but has not been used. If anyone is interested / wants, please PM me.
c894ab07fba38175d6c864a94a032c7f.jpg

9d86568e5827a137d49bd4a4524066fb.jpg

9231df4121b386b369a7b8af9b0d3383.jpg

efd9efe446186185ae88b3134bd0f1c7.jpg

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel guilty responding as the VU community has been so generous to me. My wife uses a Target pro and loves it but not the tank in the kit. She has been usung an I Just 2 tank and the glass is cracked not leaking yet though. We would consider the Smok tank a blessing as our finances are poor. I would insist that you accept 2 Half Moon drip tips as a trade though. Pm me if interested. Thank you and God bless.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a rebuildable deck on hand for the BBB and plenty of wire so the wife would be able to vape for the life of the tank.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel guilty responding as the VU community has been so generous to me. My wife uses a Target pro and loves it but not the tank in the kit. She has been usung an I Just 2 tank and the glass is cracked not leaking yet though. We would consider the Smok tank a blessing as our finances are poor. I would insist that you accept 2 Half Moon drip tips as a trade though. Pm me if interested. Thank you and God bless.
Nah, no need to feel guilty. That's what a community is about...helping each other out.
Nope, you keep the drip tips, I don't use them and don't worry about trading anything. I'm just happy someone (you /your wife) wants it ;)

I'll shot you a PM

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If anyone wants these they are up for grabs. I'll pay shipping. Please, only U.S.A

It is an open box with two triple mesh 0.05 70-110W and one single .28 100-200W that is open but has not been used. If anyone is interested / wants, please PM me.
c894ab07fba38175d6c864a94a032c7f.jpg

9d86568e5827a137d49bd4a4524066fb.jpg

9231df4121b386b369a7b8af9b0d3383.jpg

efd9efe446186185ae88b3134bd0f1c7.jpg

Still....Free and Free Shipping

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I could always use Baby Beast coils as I own 3 of those tanks~!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're for the Innokin. I tried to find if the coils would be compatible with the Baby Beast and didn't find if they would be or wouldn't be....I could've overlooked something or not looked hard enough.

If, you want to give 'em a try...PM me.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did anyone want these? I have an Innokin Plex tank that I think can take these. :hug:
They are still available. PM me.

Also, have a bottle of PurNic 250ml 100mg VG . Would you be interested in it? There is a slight catch :huh: . I accidentally bought it a couple of years ago and just now noticed it was VG & not PG. I was about to open it, use it, and freeze the rest. It has never been open and has been in refrigerator in the dark. I'll pay for shipping. It may not be any good, if that's the case, I'm sorry, but you wouldn't be out of any money. And, if it's still good you'll have a little extra nic :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, thanks. I’ll PM you in a bit. That’s so nice of you! I hope this fits my Innokin tanks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They are still available. PM me.

Also, have a bottle of PurNic 250ml 100mg VG . Would you be interested in it? There is a slight catch :huh: . I accidentally bought it a couple of years ago and just now noticed it was VG & not PG. I was about to open it, use it, and freeze the rest. It has never been open and has been in refrigerator in the dark. I'll pay for shipping. It may not be any good, if that's the case, I'm sorry, but you wouldn't be out of any money. And, if it's still good you'll have a little extra nic :D

Oy, I just checked the Plexar kit I have online and it can only take the Scion .14ohm coils.

Oh well, it would’ve been nice! How ya doing otherwise? :hug::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oy, I just checked the Plexar kit I have online and it can only take the Scion .14ohm coils.

Oh well, it would’ve been nice! How ya doing otherwise? :hug::hug:
That sucks ! But, glad you checked it out first. Just making sure, you are not interested in the nic...right or wrong?
I'm doing just fine :) haven't caught the virus that's going around on here, Thank you ! I know you're not doing too well :hug: that better change really soon :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For now, I’m okay with nic. I got almost 2 liters now. Thanks!

I just placed an order for coils with Element and the confirmation said “we’re holding this for review, when it clears we’ll let you know .” What’s going on? The whole check out process was different.
I didn’t get my last order delivered yet because they wanted a signature! This whole thing sucks and I’m down to my last coil.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For now, I’m okay with nic. I got almost 2 liters now. Thanks!

I just placed an order for coils with Element and the confirmation said “we’re holding this for review, when it clears we’ll let you know .” What’s going on? The whole check out process was different.
I didn’t get my last order delivered yet because they wanted a signature! This whole thing sucks and I’m down to my last coil.

You're welcome. And, thanks for letting me know. Thank goodness you didn't want the nic. I took it that you didn't want it cuz you didn't say anything about it, so I took a chance and gave the nic to someone else late last night.

Oh shit ! Sorry, you're dealing with this and down to your last coil :eek: . I've never order from them, so l'm no help :( . Hopefully, everything will work out and the order will go through. If, you're willing and trust me, you could send me some money through PayPal, send me the link to the coils you want, I'd be happy to order them for you and have the coils sent directly to you?

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I packaged the nic up in a styrofoam cooler, with four smaller ice packs on each side and on top of the nic, with package stuffer. When the nic arrived at the persons home, thankfully it was still cool in the styrofoam cooler. The person opened it and the nic was good...still Clear...No yellowing, No smell, and good vaping it.
Two yrs in the refrigerator...unopened in the dark, and it was good
9f89bf413d9382c89ebf1183bcf50695.gif

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If everything is gone I'll close this up for you. Just lemme know

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If everything is gone I'll close this up for you. Just lemme know
Unfortunately, the coils are still around. So, it's up to you if you want to close it. If so, I understand.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unfortunately, the coils are still around. So, it's up to you if you want to close it. If so, I understand.

I really wish they’d fit my Plex tank. It’s a real pita to find the coils for it. I’ll do some more digging. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors