Become a Patron!

Introducing myself Guys

Hi there, Vaping Underground buddies glad that I found this community I quit my 3-year smoking habit last week ago.
I've been told that people here are good at suggesting things about vapes.

And I do see people are active in this community I hope I will get a nice welcome.

So the thing is I travel a lot that's why I use disposable vapes a lot, especially Elf Bar BC5000 Disposable, vape my fav and I'm a sharing person so I do share it with my friends as well now I came here to ask would it be batter to have a refillable vape device than a disposable vape? if yes suggest any device under $50.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to the forum

A device I like and suggest would be the Vandy Vape Pulse AIO .5 Kit that comes with the Pulse Vessel RBA. It would be a little over your $50.00 mark, but the kit includes everything except the removable batteries you will need to buy along with a battery charger. This is an easy to learn on and use RBA that vapes great.
Love mine!

:wave:

20230119_174752.jpg

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

While convenient, the throw away vapes will cost more money in the long run. Snap gave you a good suggestion with an easy to use refillable kit.

I travel a lot for work in the USA, if you're elsewhere adjust to your own country's rules. So here's some hints:

Always keep your devices and spare batteries with you in your carry on bag. You cannot have batteries in your checked luggage. They will get confiscated if you do.

I travel with 4 devices as I like variety. When going through TSA I have found it makes it easier if I place them in a separate bowl or bin when going through the xray. This way TSA can see what you got and won't pull your bag for further inspection. Making it easier on them makes it easier on you.

I put my eliquid in the proverbial one quart zip lock bag. The largest bottle you can use is 100 ml which is the same as the 3.4 ounce you can get through TSA. Since I take 4 devices with me with 4 different flavors I carry 4 60 ml bottles in my zip lock. This gets me through the week with no problems.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome to VU :cheers:. Lot's of helpful folks here and if you get into DIY juice we have many master mixers who are glad to help people get started. Enjoy the forum
Oh and I agree with SnapDragon NY And gopher byrd

Hi and welcome to VU :cheers:. Lot's of helpful folks here and if you get into DIY juice we have many master mixers who are glad to help people get started. Enjoy the forum
Oh and I agree with SnapDragon NY And gopher byrd

@Jimi got it bro i will definitely visit the pharmacy and i'm not joking i love fruits

Hi and Welcome to the forum

A device I like and suggest would be the Vandy Vape Pulse AIO .5 Kit that comes with the Pulse Vessel RBA. It would be a little over your $50.00 mark, but the kit includes everything except the removable batteries you will need to buy along with a battery charger. This is an easy to learn on and use RBA that vapes great.
Love mine!

:wave:

View attachment 203352

the skin is killer man....yeah i checked the price of it before but it was transparent in shape

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
the skin is killer man....yeah i checked the price of it before but it was transparent in shape
Yes the transparent was the 1st edition of the VV Pulse AIO, mine cracked the the top, a common problem, so I bought the newer version the VV AIO Pulse .5 , that comes with the extra set of door panels, I got the black. The newer .5 was supposed to fix all the issues people had with the original transparent one. The top is now reinforced with a metal piece and different plastic used too. I wish they had switched to a better drip tip, the white one is ugly and clunky, I switched it out with my own drip tip.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might suggest an Athena kit to you. Still need to get batteries, charger, juice, cotton, wire/coils. Helpful too if you want to invest time learning to use a mechanical device. If not, belay my suggestion. Only thinking "gee, under $50, good kit huh?"

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Although I don't own it, that Pulse .05 seems a great choice. IDK how MTL it is, but sure its achievable.

Food for thought. It's a monetary investment, and an investment in health. Is the price of that $50?
How Long does an elf bar last you, and how much a month do you spend on them?
If you use that number X10, then used that for a budget on a device that's continually reusable, the bleeding I'll call it, stops. Not saying you should use that number, or not use $50, just putting things in perspective.

Anything with an external battery will be heavier and should have a stand alone charger.
Needs to be highly portable and travel friendly?
What about pocket friendly?

Could potentially get a built in battery pod mod that also has an rba, for now, till you get your feet a little wetter.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there, Vaping Underground buddies glad that I found this community I quit my 3-year smoking habit last week ago.
I've been told that people here are good at suggesting things about vapes.

And I do see people are active in this community I hope I will get a nice welcome.

So the thing is I travel a lot that's why I use disposable vapes a lot, especially Elf Bar BC5000 Disposable, vape my fav and I'm a sharing person so I do share it with my friends as well now I came here to ask would it be batter to have a refillable vape device than a disposable vape? if yes suggest any device under $50.

Hello and welcome, shellbe. Congratulations on quitting cigarettes. It gets better and better from there.

Like many others posting here, I vote for refillable vs. disposable because it saves money, and you can stock on parts and liquids when they're on sale. You get better control of your vape quality, nic strength, pg/vg radio and flavors too.

I wish I could suggest a setup that travels well because I nailed mine a long time ago. Nanny government has always been breathing down our necks, trying to ban the only widely successful smoking cessation ever known, so I started hoarding years ago, and the things I use and have traveled widely with are disappearing from the market now.

Anyway, for travel it's important to me that it's reliable, and that the tank doesn't leak. So those are the questions to ask, at your vape shop or in looking at online product reviews. Is it durable, reliable, are the replacement coils relatively affordable, can the tank be upside down or sideways without leaking.

I wish you a joyful journey of discovery.

VU Sponsors