Become a Patron!

Introducing the Kanger Subvod Starter Kit

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The E-cigarette industry is an ever-evolving one. Just as I am, you might probably marvel at how a little eGo style starter kit can perform the vapor and taste of e-liquid to a level that not any seasoned vapers could have had imagined back to just one year ago.

As a case in point, here I am talking about the newest Kanger Subvod Starter Kit.

3e7f395a6bb0ea4f56a3f6d2d309f583.jpg

This is a tiny little starter kit to hide itself in your palm, very pocket-friendly and not bad for stealth vape. Its aluminum alloy and stainless steel construction together with the coordinated color combo gives it a decent look. Even the flash ring on the power button resonates with the overall colors of the kit.
The name Subvod refers to the battery which takes 1300mAh battery capacity, bottom micro-USB charging port, and a spring loaded 510 thread with four airflow channels to supply air for the tank.
I guess simplicity is the principle that the design of Subvod Kit follows. No OLED screen and with fixed voltage at 3.7 volt., the Subvod Kit offers an easy-to-use experience to vape
The cloud? Not too shabby thanks to the Subtank Nano-s that uses the SSOCC 0.5ohm coil. The stainless steel organic cotton coil is the newest coil design by Kanger. When the coil is primed and the airflow slot wide open, the Subvod Starter Kit creates awesome cloud for lung hitter. Optionally, you can
between the 4-hole airflow slot designed for mouth to lung or direct lung vape.
Though the e-juice that Subtank Nano-s hold is a mere 1.9 ml, it’s still not too bad for moderate vapers to use it for tasting their newly bought e-juice before settling down to the flavor that they decide to vape for a longer period of time.
With the above said, the Kanger Subvod Starter Kit has good reasons to earn its share in the vast ocean of vape gears. Should you be interested in buying yourself one or stocking some for your clients, check out this link https://www.ave40.com/store/kanger-subvod-starter-kit.html
To view our e-cigarette wholesale price for bulk orders, welcome to register with us a wholesale account at www.ave40.com, or directly drop us an email to receive our catalogue.

VU Sponsors