Become a Patron!

Lindab1284

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are you ready to get your hands on the most powerful vaping device ever? The IPV5 200W TC Box Mod by Pioneer4You will soon be available with Artisan Vapor Company.

iPV5-200W-tc-mod.jpg

Last edited:

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meh 200W is not the most powerful device, what really matters is the size of the device, what batteries it takes and what chipset its utilising oh and the price point.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And not forgetting, whether it has clicky buttons or not.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like everyone makes a 200 watt device now, heck they already make one themselves (IPV3 Li). What really matters is how well it works imo. Hard to sell it on just 200 watts alone anymore.

PS Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Cheers,
Steve

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Interesting the P4U web site shows a completely different picture. It looks like a big D2 takes dual 18650's and has a YIHI( SX340 chip). EDIT My bad it's a SX330-200 chip set.
Takes Ti, Ni and SS wire and is upgradeable. Not much other info.

Happy turkey day to all

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quite interesting that they are stating a Chipset that does not even exist..
Yihi does not have a 340 chipset.. I bet this is all speculation to star hype a common marketing strategy
Sorry I fixed my post. It's a SX330-200 chip. I got the 340 from a some other web site before I looked at the factory site and didn't read carefully enough. There's enough bad info around and I didn't mean to spread more. Not enough coffee.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well if it does everything the add on the pioneer website says and looks like a bigger d2
Im in for the right price

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
If element vape has the correct prototype shot, I'm sold.

I'm absolutely in love with the YiHi chips and that larger D2 look is giving my D2 a larger look.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I too am digging the one on p4u site a d2 with killer battery life is how I see it will be grabbing one for sure

Lindab1284

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There is a new beast in the town of temperature control mods. It’s 75W Vaporesso TARGET 75W VTC Kit which has set all the eyeballs on it. The device comes with ceramic cCELL coil heads which promises revitalizing vaping experience.

The Vaporesso has studded this baby with beautiful features and an amazing body that easily fits into your hands. Moreover, a trigger-like vape button makes it a walk-in-the-park for both right-handers and left-handers to get the maximum value out of their vaping sessions.
wK4tMEu.jpg

The 75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit comes in a small size of 22mm but still has a 3.5ml coil tank that provides for bigger vaping sessions. In addition, the kit comes with an extra cCELL coil, and a USB charging cable.

8uBOj3f.jpg

VSAHcgo.jpg

tLMWUi8.jpg

GRX794f.jpg

Now you can purchase this amazing 75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit from the Longhorn Vapor Company at a very discounted price.
https://www.longhornvapor.com/product/vaporesso-target-75w-vtc-kit/

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it is shark vape but its on the slow boat if you catch my drift

Lindab1284

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
iStick-TC-100-Watt-Firmware-Upgradeable.jpg

Features Of iStick TC 100W Firmware..

1- Hidden Fire Button:

The newly introduced hidden fire button is a plus to the fashionable and simple appearance of the iStick TC100W. The fire button lock is for protecting this hidden button from unintentional presses.

1. New TC-SS/TCR Mode: The new TC-SS mode can support 316 stainless steel coil and the TCR mode can support various TC coils at different TCR values. With optional TC (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes, you can enjoy different vaping experiences under different modes and settings.

2. Replaceable Cells & Changeable Covers: The magnetic covers on both sides are for ease of replacing your 18650 cells and changing the covers into a different color.

3. Parallel Circuit Structure: The iStick TC100W can be used, either with one high-rate 18650 cell or two such cells. When installed with one cell, the output power can be 75W and can be 100W when two cells are installed.

4. 510 Spring Connector: It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
Micro USB Port and much much more..........

It is available at https://www.longhornvapor.com/product/istick-tc-100w-firmware-upgradeable/

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3 threads merged. @Lindab1284, please keep your posts contained to THIS thread. Unlisted Vendors may post here free of charge, but can have only ONE thread.

VU Sponsors