VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't disregard this thing, its actually pretty beastly.

Attachments

• emech&tobh.JPG
    emech&tobh.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 42

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I am lusting after the IPV2 the Dovpo does have some things going for it.

While I am lusting after the IPV2 the Dovpo does have some things going for it.

I have had my IPV2 50 watt mod ( Black ) for 1 week and its great. I like it so well that I have ordered another one ( Silver ) to replace my Cana 30 watt Mod. The quality of this unit is MUCH better than I originally thought it would be and after seeing the inside pics on Youtube, I am sure you will agree. Its good down to .2 ohms,then it will protect itself and not let you go any lower, which is a good feature in case of mistakes or shorts. It hasnt gotten hot on me at all, and it works on every Atty I Have and I have alot :) You can actually turn it off, instead of just to sleep, you can lock it and you can use or disable the touch sensor button. Its lightweight, fits in my pocket easily and does everything so far that I need it to. I am using a Sony VTC5 and its good for all day heavy vaping.

Got mine from Wet Vapes in NY and had it in my hand in 2 days from ordering. They have another batch thats going out tomorrow ( 8-01-2014 ) so good luck.

Anyone want a nice slightly used 30 watt Cana Mod? :)

I have had my IPV2 50 watt mod ( Black ) for 1 week and its great. I like it so well that I have ordered another one ( Silver ) to replace my Cana 30 watt Mod. The quality of this unit is MUCH better than I originally thought it would be and after seeing the inside pics on Youtube, I am sure you will agree. Its good down to .2 ohms,then it will protect itself and not let you go any lower, which is a good feature in case of mistakes or shorts. It hasnt gotten hot on me at all, and it works on every Atty I Have and I have alot :) You can actually turn it off, instead of just to sleep, you can lock it and you can use or disable the touch sensor button. Its lightweight, fits in my pocket easily and does everything so far that I need it to. I am using a Sony VTC5 and its good for all day heavy vaping.

Got mine from Wet Vapes in NY and had it in my hand in 2 days from ordering. They have another batch thats going out tomorrow ( 8-01-2014 ) so good luck.

Anyone want a nice slightly used 30 watt Cana Mod? :)
I also ordered my cana mod from wetvapes.com at 5am on saturday july 5, it was in my p.o. box in louisiana the following Monday! I will most def. order from them in the future.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
iPV , anything that has extras like a flashlight and other features has more of a tendency to go wrong imo . Keep it simple and effective and the iPV hits on all those fronts.

i preordered the iPV2 about a month and a half ago when Joe first put up the link, received mine, and was so thrilled about it that I had my boss contact P4U to order 20 of these bad boys. I have never been happier with an ecig purchase. 85$ shipped for a device that is solid, in terms of performance, and durability, and simplicity. It lasts me all day with my plume veil on it, amazing consistency.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i preordered the iPV2 about a month and a half ago when Joe first put up the link, received mine, and was so thrilled about it that I had my boss contact P4U to order 20 of these bad boys. I have never been happier with an ecig purchase. 85$ shipped for a device that is solid, in terms of performance, and durability, and simplicity. It lasts me all day with my plume veil on it, amazing consistency.

Nobody knows for sure about long term durability but it seems solid.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just put in my order from wet vapes. hope it ships pretty fast. ordered priority.. Of course its saturday 3 pm..

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I know vapercompany in CA has some still.
VaporRange also has some (including their new special edition with a carbon inlay and their logo... if you are into that thing)

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up my IVP2 today! I was debating between the ZNA30 and the SX330 that comes in the IVP2 and I must say that this thing is fantastic! I have no complaints about the build quality or anything with this device, hopefully it keeps up!

Attachments

• 14 - 1.jpg
    14 - 1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 17

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I LOVE my ipv2. Yesterday a guy at a local vape shop offered me cash on the spot to buy it.
I just smiled.

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my friends works at Vapor World in Brockport and she offered me her $225 ZNA 30 lite for my ipv2 and I passed it up :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my friends works at Vapor World in Brockport and she offered me her $225 ZNA 30 lite for my ipv2 and I passed it up :)

Considering the ZNA lite is aluminum with a 18490 battery, you did the right thing. Now if it was one of the original ZNA's (stainless) I might have done it.

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My brother has the original first run of ZNA's in stainless silver, he also wanted to trade me :p

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a big price difference, but going above 30 watts on sub ohm builds is pretty damn awesome

VU Sponsors