Become a Patron!

Iron Maiden RDTA - Bad News

Vape Syndicate

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Syndicate here. For anyone who is thinking about getting the Iron Maiden RDTA by Hellvape... do not get it! If you have the Iron Maiden RDTA... do not review it on YouTube. If you reviewed it on youtube, take the video down now to avoid your channel being shut down for good.

Hellvape has been found guilty of direct trademark infingement against the band Iron Maiden by stealing not only their trademark but also the font, and glyphs. I foresee a lawsuit anytime now hitting Hellvape directly.

Hellvape does not only hold trademark infringement against the band Iron Maiden, they also hold infringement against Alienware by illegally using the famous trademarked alien head logo.

Recently, Hellvape has tried to back up their claims saying that they are not doing anything illegal by directly using the stolen Iron Maiden trademark and has caused a huge uproar to loyal Iron Maiden fans and other vapers in the community around the world. As of right now, Hellvape has a 100% chance of going bankrupt if pursued by Iron Maiden.

On an end note, Hellvape accused all vapers world wide of buying clones and they say that vapers do not understand the federal law regarding copyright and trademark infringement. Hellvape has also cursed out their consumers or customers world wide. I strongly suggest everyone stay away from Hellvape because they are looking very shady and I don't want any fellow vapers getting caught between the crossfire of the lawsuit.

Stay safe and VAPE ON!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This one:

Published on Jul 21, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: For those of you coming here to warn me about a potential Trademark issue with the Iron Maiden RDTA by Hellvape. Thank you for the warning. I am aware of it. And have been from the beginning. I said as much when I alluded to the possibility of lawsuits being filed, very early on in the video. YouTube’s terms say, when it comes to Trademark issues:

“If you upload content on YouTube that uses another party's trademarks in a way that is likely to cause confusion…”

AND THERE IS NO CONFUSION. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL IRON MAIDEN PRODUCT.

This is what the allusion to said lawsuits meant. Therefore, I have not violated YouTube’s terms here. That being said… when and if I get a takedown request through YouTube’s official channels coming from Iron Maiden’s representation, I will take the review down out of respect for the band’s wishes. I stand by this review and the opinions expressed 100%. In no way have I alluded to any authenticity to the Iron Maiden logo. I have done just the opposite. Please keep in mind, I did not create the RDTA. I only reviewed its merits and opportunities, the Trademark issue being one of these said opportunities. Thank you for your warnings once again. They are, however, unnecessary.

The Iron Maiden RDTA is a 30mm Genesis style RDTA that was sent over free for the purpose of this review by the manufacturer, Hellvape. They were eager to get this one out to you guys and did make a small donation to the channel in order to push it to the front of the line, as well. It will not affect the content of the review in any way.

It’s not without its opportunities by any means, but it’s a pretty beastly device with a lot of really unique features. Including, a ceramic chamber and deck, unique spitback protection, top and side airflow, a 22mm build space, and an 8.5ml juice capacity. It’s got a lot going for it to say the least.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

CONTACT US
Hellvape Technology Co., Ltd

For wholesale or large order negotation and customer service, please inquire: [email protected]

USA Technical support telephone number: 216-288-3042(Natas-Lead Engineer and Designer http://www.natashellfire.com/)

Office Address: 2076 west 101 street Cleveland Ohio 44102,United States of America

Facebook & Instagram:
https://www.facebook.com/hellvapeinc/
https://www.instagram.com/hellvapeinc/
26306_nancy.png
natas%202(2).jpg

Yep, they have USA Reps which means they are 110% fucked legally.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently they are going to change the font before releasing it. They can use the name just not the font.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man do you fools feel stupid now, bunch of half witts If you don't know about the subject matter you're posting about then shut down that keyboard retards
Well then, a big welcome to VU, to you...Enjoy the forum, and while you are at it, you might want to check the date of the last poster.

yeah man i know the date, just trying to emphasize the importance of not making statements that are definitive, absolutes. it's very important that anything stated has had some level of background research. Forums like this are a vital source of information for consumers and stores alike. That's why it's so important to do some research work before posting, or at the least, declare that the statements are only an opinion . Reading my initial post, I definitely came across in a very insulting and antagonist way For that I do humbly apologize .

Ha there is so much more to this story all i can say is karma considering I sold him hell vape or natas my e juice company and he never paid for it. the man's crooked as shit

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ha there is so much more to this story all i can say is karma considering I sold him hell vape or natas my e juice company and he never paid for it. the man's crooked as shit
huh?

We are all ears:)
I'm new and still have to figure this out so my apologies if I'm doing this wrong! I ordered an Iron maiden and have yet to here a word from natashellfire.com, used the link from Mike vapes video thought it would be safe. E-mailed Mike, Hellvape, Nancy info@Hellvape and called phone # (recording), nothing!
WARNING: Mike Vapes links
Hellvape
natashellfire.com

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me, I got a Iron Maiden a few days ago, good build quality machining, nice design, good flavor and I'm really enjoying it.

Just saying ;)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Buying it... Just because you told me not to.... Better yet I'll get a clone so it's infringing on infringement.. .

As an iron maiden fan I think that they should cut a deal instead of suing.. . What fan wouldn't want a vape depicting something they like?

VU Sponsors