Become a Patron!

Is drinking soda worse than vaping?

Vaping has been around for more than 10 years and there is no proof for any disease being linked to vaping. Can we say that vaping is not as bad for you as drinking soda?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This would be like saying that sitting on the couch all day is better than taming lions.
Neither are good for you, and it all depends on how much time you spend taming lions compared to sitting on the couch.
In other words, if you are doing 6 volt 150 watt lung punches of 100 VG eliquid from the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep it may be worse than having a couple sodas a day.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This would be like saying that sitting on the couch all day is better than taming lions.
Neither are good for you, and it all depends on how much time you spend taming lions compared to sitting on the couch.
In other words, if you are doing 6 volt 150 watt lung punches of 100 VG eliquid from the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep it may be worse than having a couple sodas a day.
Well said.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if you are doing 6 volt 150 watt lung punches of 100 VG eliquid from the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep it may be worse than having a couple sodas a day.

I actually do this everyday but I don't drink soda and I am still perfectly healthy...................... :coffee2::coffee:

Edit: Well I do have a soda on rare occasions.

VU Sponsors