Become a Patron!

Is SMOK Scar 18 Mod An Ideal Choice For DTL Vaping?

gearvitaid

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
In daily vaping, I prefer DTL vaping style to MTL style. So, I use box mod devices more often than pod system devices. Lately, I found the Scar 18 Mod by SOMK which is very ideal for DTL vaping, here are more details about it.

SMOK Scar 18 Mod requires two high-drain 18650 batteries and is powered by the new IQ-X Chipset. There's a couple of reasons as to why this may be one of SMOK's best releases thus far. First, it's a powerhouse, delivering a maximum of 230W of power, enough to power pretty much all atomizers. Next, it's IP7 waterproof, dust-proof, and shockproof, so you know it'll take a beating with no issues. There's also a ton of user modes including precise temperature modes.
SMOK-Scar-18-Box-Mod-230W.png

What this does is let you set the temperature control for your Ni, Ti, or SS wires accurately giving you a satisfying TC vape each time. It also has TCR to further customize your vape alongside regular power mode as well. SMOK Scar 18 has three large buttons on the face, starting with the large fire button and two big adjustment buttons. On top of all that, there's a massive color display screen, showing all of your information clearly.

You may also like: harga novo 2

VU Sponsors