Become a Patron!

Is there any vape with these features?

Hello there! I'm new in the forum :wave:.

I am looking forward to buy my first vape. I've spent two days searching, but I just can't find the right one. I would like to buy a vape with the following features:

- for **** material.
-charge through cable.
-100% convection heating.
-temperatures between 60º - 240º (140 ºF - 465ºF).
-selection of temperature (grade to grade).
-vapor conduit made of a safe material (I'm not very plastic friendly).

This would be my ideal vape. I guess I could tolerate a hybrid one (if there is low risk of combustion), with temperatures between 100º-240 (212 ºF - 465ºF).

My maximum budget is 120€ (~140$) , but maybe that is too low for what I'm asking for...

I would be so grateful if someone could recommend me a vape with those features that fits in my budget!! :) Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :vino:, and you've certainly came to the right place. The wealth of knowledge here is endless.

There's a world of vapes with the features you ask.

Are you going to vape in order to quit smoking?

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. I think some of your wording is confusing in terms of need but it sounds like you are looking for a temperature controlled device. Look for a DNA chip device if that is the case. They do TC very well, although just starting out TC seems like it would be a nightmare.

If you are looking for a device for dry materials, this is the wrong place.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU. I think some of your wording is confusing in terms of need but it sounds like you are looking for a temperature controlled device. Look for a DNA chip device if that is the case. They do TC very well, although just starting out TC seems like it would be a nightmare.

Thank you, and no :) I just want to experiment with different ****
"herbs" was edited out...

Oh I see :( thank you.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would've been better if it wasn't a thread that had the be edited for unsuitable content.:deadhorse:

VU Sponsors