Become a Patron!

Is this forum active?

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I could use some advice as to suppliers . I know a few local vape shops that are still cool and I would be happy to share what I know by private message.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
There aren't many people that use the local subforums.
I wish there were.
Maybe in time the local subforums will be used more.:)

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could use some advice as to suppliers . I know a few local vape shops that are still cool and I would be happy to share what I know by private message. Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk
Hey brother I am a transplant. I was born in Lynn and grew up in the North Shore. Salem, Beverly, Gloucester, and Ipswitch were my areas. I have been living in Florida for 30 years. I used to visit every year but my parents are now gone and I have not been in a couple years. I do get home sick but have little reason to go. So... I am not familiar with the vape sceen.
Rick

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey brother I am a transplant. I was born in Lynn and grew up in the North Shore. Salem, Beverly, Gloucester, and Ipswitch were my areas. I have been living in Florida for 30 years. I used to visit every year but my parents are now gone and I have not been in a couple years. I do get home sick but have little reason to go. So... I am not familiar with the vape sceen.
Rick
Fahkin Glaw-Staw kehd. :giggle:

I don’t know what’s worse, Lynn or Florida ;)

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you both for answering. Who do you use for online sources? I use Vape Royalty and Element Vape. I have been buying juice from Freeman. They have great juice and the prices are fantastic. They have a special sale price of 8.99 for 120ml

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rick
I was also born in Lynn. Lived in Boston til I was 13, then moved to the South Shore. Now I live in Georgia. S rew NE winters.

VU Sponsors