Become a Patron!

Is this limited edition SW 200W?

Is this a real SW 200W Limited Edition?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I recently ordered SW 200W Limited Edition gun metal version on elementvape.com, it has delivered to my home this morning. I was so excited to tryout my new baby, and i immediately dissapointed because it seemed like element vape sent me regular SW 200W box mod instead of Limited edition because it doesn't have sticker on the packaging which signs that it's a normal one.

I mailed them and they responded like this,

" The package we sent you is not the regular SnowWolf 200W in Black, as the production for that item has ceased or drastically slowed down. We were lucky to receive a small new batch of SnowWolf 200W Limited Edition, as you can see there’s the Asmodus Logo on the Box Mod and in a slightly darker color, more metal-like. Also, this new batch does have a Limited Edition sticker. Apologies for the inconvenience. "

Okay, so i re-checked the packaging if there is sticker on it, and i still don't see it. Am i blind? Nope. I don't think so.

I'm hesitating to open the box because I realized that if i make any change on original packaging element vape guys won't replaced it regardless of who's fault it is.

I thought if there is sticker attached to it, it should be front surface of packaging box isn't it?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 29

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After reading elem vape response to you,, are they saying its on the box or the box mod? Sticker..
What a hassle. Contact vender & inquire if opening the box puts the Nix on return privilege..

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I wouldn't open it until you find out if that will make it non-returnable.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

This is what mine looks like. Which color did you order?

Edit to add - I would open it, element is a reputable company and I highly doubt they would engage in shenanigans. I'm going to change my vote.

Last edited:

mgoff2384

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered that same exact setup a few months ago, from the same site. I was worried about it not being the LE. But it was. Apparently they had many runs of the LE. Yours will also have the blue screen instead of the white. But it's still v1.5. Your setup basically lacks a sticker and white screen.

VU Sponsors