Become a Patron!

Is this website a scam

I orderd off of vaping.com and on youtube I saw it was a scam. I want to make sure its not that because I spent quite a bit of money on it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
NOt a scam - but one I would probably not buy from, just because of its affiliation with ECF

The only scam reference I saw was a very angry Canadian who obviously had a very sour experience shopping there online

NOt a scam - but one I would probably not buy from, just because of its affiliation with ECF

The only scam reference I saw was a very angry Canadian who obviously had a very sour experience shopping there online
I am new to the entire websites for vaping I started last year but only used a cheap rig, could I know the background of ecf and why it is bad?

I am new to the entire websites for vaping I started last year but only used a cheap rig, could I know the background of ecf and why it is bad?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Some of us here were members there but left all at once to come to VU because they don't sensor what we say, as long as we don't break the rules is all

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for vape stuff.
Eciggity.com
Vaporbeast.com
Ecig.com
are sites I have used multiple times with no problems.

these are all US based sites.

I also order from Fastech.com in China. Reliable site but takes 3-4 weeks because of shipping time.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Eciggity is good, like Cromwell said

So is Ecig-city, CloudyPeakVapes, Element Vape, Coval Vapes, plenty of good online stores out there

for vape stuff.
Eciggity.com
Vaporbeast.com
Ecig.com
are sites I have used multiple times with no problems.

these are all US based sites.

I also order from Fastech.com in China. Reliable site but takes 3-4 weeks because of shipping time.
I will order from them later own down the road but for know I hope I will be satisfied from my vaps.com order

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Web sales in China are also regulated very strictly by gov't, since it is a big part of China's national income. They even have a "shame tv show" on CCTN (China Central Television Network) *Google 315 Day* and Consumers’ Rights and Interests Protection Law of the People’s Republic of China.
I won't say every site is legit, but with fines up to 10x the amount of illegal profits... China is doing what they can for consumers and their economy.

BTW... free shipping takes up to 60 days. You can pay less than $2 and that cuts shipping time down to under 10 days. *not including holds in Customs*

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
could I know the background of ecf and why it is bad?
I wouldn't say ECF is bad. It is actually a pretty good forum for general vaping info and a regular haunt for Mooch. Mooch is famous for his battery reviews, tests and ratings.
The problem with ECF is that it does not mesh with many of us. For example... here we have a section for advanced vapers containing information not intended for novice vapers. I'm not talking about new vapers, some have been vaping for years, but still count as novice. Don't even mention anything below 0.21 ohm on EFC unless it is a premade coil on a regulated mod. And forget about speaking out against the FDA for condemning vaping while giving the OK for male pattern baldness medication that "May cause side effects such as kidney failure, liver failure, brain hemorrhage or death"
In other words.. Admin on ECF sometimes seem to be more worried about not creating waves than they are about promoting vaping. This is why I left. *lol* I have no problem at all calling out Health Canada on what the difference is between the nicotine in gums, sprays and patches vs nicotine in ecigs. Where can I get some of that magical nicotine that is not "HIGHLY addictive"? Others have their own reasons.

*Turns out that nicotine on its own is NOT highly addictive, (no more so than coffee) it is the additives in tobacco that make the nicotine more addictive.*

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Did you try it out sounds like a cable company info.. didn't finish listening just hung up..

OK, you've peaked my interest.

I called that shit, you're right. it doesn't add up.
Sounds like a robot.
With a freaking survey?

If you were calling about vaping why would they give a shit about:

1) someone in your house is 50 years or older (Please press one if yes, please press two if no)
2) someone in your house owns a vehicle. (Please press one if yes, please press two if no)

Then they slam dunk on you if you are silent and don't press the keypad numbers. :facepalm:
After the robot slam dunks on you this super annoying high pitched squealing noise starts.

Sounds like they are shilling car insurance.

Whatever pays the bills, Right?:giggle::giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors