Become a Patron!

Ish's Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake - Diketone Free!

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Took a while to get this one to where I liked it, but I feel it's pretty much finished for my taste. This one needs to sit a few weeks for the creams to fill in around the raspberry, and for the white chocolate to develop:

Shisha Raspberry(INW) 2%
Cheesecake Graham Crust(TFA) 1.5%
Vienna Cream(FA) 1.5%
Catalan Cream(FA) 1.5%
Custard(FA) 1%
Caramel(FA) 0.5%
Biscuit(INW) 0.5%
White Chocolate(LF) 0.36%
Raspberry Concentrate(INW) 0.25%

INW's raspberries give it that strong tart raspberry syrup like taste and texture you would find drizzled on cheesecake. Vienna, Catalan and Custard attribute to the cheesecake flavoring. Caramel helps solidify the cheesecake flavor while adding nice sweetness. Biscuit and the Graham Crust for, well, the crust! Finally, the Lotus Flavors White Chocolate - this stuff is amazing, but takes quite a while to bloom.

upload_2018-3-10_18-38-53.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Took a while to get this one to where I liked it, but I feel it's pretty much finished for my taste. This one needs to sit a few weeks for the creams to fill in around the raspberry, and for the white chocolate to develop:

Shisha Raspberry(INW) 2%
Cheesecake Graham Crust(TFA) 1.5%
Vienna Cream(FA) 1.5%
Catalan Cream(FA) 1.5%
Custard(FA) 1%
Caramel(FA) 0.5%
Biscuit(INW) 0.5%
White Chocolate(LF) 0.36%
Raspberry Concentrate(INW) 0.25%

INW's raspberries give it that strong tart raspberry syrup like taste and texture you would find drizzled on cheesecake. Vienna, Catalan and Custard attribute to the cheesecake flavoring. Caramel helps solidify the cheesecake flavor while adding nice sweetness. Biscuit and the Graham Crust for, well, the crust! Finally, the Lotus Flavors White Chocolate - this stuff is amazing, but takes quite a while to bloom.

View attachment 106172
This looks great! I love white chocolate juices....and raspberry to boot! I’m working on a white chocolate raspberry pudding right now.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oooh yum! What are you using for your white chocolate? LF has been the best I've ever had but open to others!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’m using Vape Trains. First time using it....usually use TFAs. So far so good....I’ll post the recipe when I tweak it a little more.:)

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I’m using Vape Trains. First time using it....usually use TFAs. So far so good....I’ll post the recipe when I tweak it a little more.:)
You HAVE to try the Lotus Flavors White Chocolate if you haven't! Careful though, it's STRONG. But once it has rested for a bit in a mix, it is sweet and delicious!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You HAVE to try the Lotus Flavors White Chocolate if you haven't! Careful though, it's STRONG. But once it has rested for a bit in a mix, it is sweet and delicious!
Yum! Where can one get Lotus? I love white chocolate vapes....they’re not as common, but I’m always trying to find a good one.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I wanted to make a shout out to @HeadInClouds on this one, since I got a good starting point from his Homevape Cheesecake base / idea to use for this recipe. Found the Acetyl Pyrazine wasn't needed as the raspberry was tart enough and the AP added a little too much bitterness, but for those who haven't tried that of his, it's out of this world!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Argh....ecx is out of Lotus Flower white chocolate. I might try to mix this with VT white chocolate. I also have TFA. Any suggestions?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Argh....ecx is out of Lotus Flower white chocolate. I might try to mix this with VT white chocolate. I also have TFA. Any suggestions?

LF is just ECX's re-bottling and re-branding of MF flavors.

(Brace yourself! :))

http://www.medicineflower.com/589.html

EDIT: I notice a current MF deal....
17% off of EVERYTHING!
Use code “gogreen”
Going on now until March 19th”
...the same mail has the code as GOGREEN, elsewhere so I guess you can type it either way

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
LF is just ECX's re-bottling and re-branding of MF flavors.

(Brace yourself! :))

http://www.medicineflower.com/589.html

EDIT: I notice a current MF deal....
17% off of EVERYTHING!
Use code “gogreen”
Going on now until March 19th”
...the same mail has the code as GOGREEN, elsewhere so I guess you can type it either way
I always forget about this! Good call!

VU Sponsors