Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  • This is a nice smooth vape i enjoy it alot
  • Italian Lemon Sicily - FA 8%
  • tpa sour 2.2%
  • coolada tpa 1%
  • 50/50 blend pg/vg for my liking you can shake and vape this ( steeping never hurts, i never have with this one)
  • Please respond to this thread with opinions or improvments (yes i like bullet points im from detroit)

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried this using less Lemon? All of the Flavour Art flavorings I use at under 2%. That number seems really high and I'm wondering if you could get the same (or better) effect with much less.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. Just discovered that the bottle I have from them labelled Lemon is Lemon Sicily... I thought they had two different lemons. I'll have to mess with it more. So far, I haven't been impressed and I know I'm in the minority. (but I'm used to that)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol. Just discovered that the bottle I have from them labelled Lemon is Lemon Sicily... I thought they had two different lemons. I'll have to mess with it more. So far, I haven't been impressed and I know I'm in the minority. (but I'm used to that)
No, I use mine at a lower % too, but I do love the stuff , lol.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet once my FA order from Bull city comes in I'll have all of these ingredients. Def book marking this for next week!

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need to get dinner koolada to play with. Also, I'm a lemon Sicily junkie right now. 3 of the 5 flavors I'm making the most of at the moment call for it.

VU Sponsors