Become a Patron!

Itaste MVP

hello all of you in the vaping underground. Ive been vaping for about a month now, ive started to quit smoking and its worked, thus far. 4 weeks straight!!

Been using the itaste MVP eith the clear i30 tank. Ive been searching for something different, and started doin some research. I ended up getting my hands on a Kangertech Aerotank Giant. Tried using it on my battery, sounds like its working, but when I try to Vape, it seems clogged and no vape actually happens. Not even a little bit. So i guess start firing some questions at me, "Did you try this...? So i can hopefully figure this out. My concern is that my battery is not strong enough but find that hard to believe.
So any suggestions would
Be outstanding and really appreciate the time and effort to respond to this issue i seem to be happening.

Thanks!
Ant

tnumbers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the ohm reading youre getting off of the device?
Have you tried switching coil heads?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might not have enough power set to fire it depending on the resistance of your heads, or it might not be contacting properly.

Checking the resistance should help. (pressing both small buttons simultaneously will show resistance and the battery level)

The Areo uses air flow control on the bottom, is it opened?

I switched coil heads and its working now. Still seems a little hard to hit but havnt had the chance to mess with it yet now that im at work. I will check it out later and let everyone know whats goin on. Thanks for the replies!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like your airflow control is closed off to much.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MVPs are great little AVPs. The only problem they suffer from is a 501 connection that is a tad bit recessed., and is not spring loaded, that can be a problem sometimes. They will fire almost any atty that is above .8 ohms. @InMyImage is correct about the airflow, you can really get that sucker wide open and breathe thru it.

VU Sponsors