PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes that's the name of the recipe. The licorice flavor is red and its a very thick liquid.. I thought it was funny. Sorry.

I thought the red licorice flavor was a little too pungent, even though I liked the flavor. This tones it down a bit and adds a smooth well-rounded mouth feel with a hint of cream and very slight kick from the marzipan that makes up for the light throat hit. I'm currently enjoying this with dual claptons at 60W.

Marzipan (INAWERA) 0.5%
Red Licorice (TPA) 10%
Smooth (TPA) 0.4%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 5%

The Vanilla Bean Ice Cream does contain Acetyl Propionyl and from what I hear is has cracked tanks, but I've never had a problem with it.

This is a shake and vape.

Open to all comments or suggestions, but please try it first.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The licorice is red and its a very thick liquid.. I thought it was funny. Sorry.
cwl.gif

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh Dern! I am waiting on vape mail atm. It's gonna take me a minute to build up another list but I definitely want to try this!!:bunny:
I have never seen the red licorice though. Were did you get it from?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see it now....maybe I just never paid any attention to it. :oops: Got to say that your recipe sparks my interest!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh Dern! I am waiting on vape mail atm. It's gonna take me a minute to build up another list but I definitely want to try this!!:bunny:
I have never seen the red licorice though. Were did you get it from?

I get most of my stuff from bull city, they always seem to carry what everyone else is out of. The red licorice is very good, it's EXACTLY like red licorice. If I vape single mix for an hour my teeth feel like I ate 5lbs of candy, so thats why I made this recipe. It does taste a lot like straight red licorice, but a red licorice I can vape for more than five minutes with a little something added to it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Interesting - I do not have any marzipan and just got the licorice in the other day.

I was worried it might taste more like a twizzler (inferior) than a red vine (top ten comfort food for me,lol) :)

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Interesting - I do not have any marzipan and just got the licorice in the other day.

I was worried it might taste more like a twizzler (inferior) than a red vine (top ten comfort food for me,lol) :)

I was worried about that too, definitely red vine. I also made one that subbed malted milk extra. Put a drop of it on some whipped cream, it's delicious! I won't be home for another month but I want to work with the licorice and maybe make a licorice vanilla cinnamon, or a licorice and dr pepper(my top comfort food) vape.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered 120 ml of Red Licorice along with a few must haves like dragon fruit...yummm! :vapemail:I had to make a small order but what the hey, if the licorice tastes like all the reviews I am reading then I got a win! I am looking forward to trying this out! Thanks for posting!:D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So Judy, I mean Mr Prep

I don't have any marzipan - is that what makes this juice red, lol?

I'm wanna play with it now

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So Judy, I mean Mr Prep

I don't have any marzipan - is that what makes this juice red, lol?

I'm wanna play with it now
The juice isn't red, just the flavor is red licorice, but I bottle everything in brown boston rounds and noticed in my limitless its becoming pink, but that might be the coils.

The marzipan is more just to add a little for the throat hit since I mix this at 100% vg to keep the sweetness.

The recipe is open for interpretation since its shake and vape.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
gotcha, you inspired me to get on this at least, lol

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No, I thought of that.

I can't eat nuts so don't generally keep anything nutty on hand
A touch of fa condensed milk, tfa Belgian waffle, tfa toasted coconut, would all be good since this are more thick and subtle notes.

I wish I thought of coconut before I left home though. That kind of sounds good!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just ordered 120 ml of Red Licorice along with a few must haves like dragon fruit...yummm! :vapemail:I had to make a small order but what the hey, if the licorice tastes like all the reviews I am reading then I got a win! I am looking forward to trying this out! Thanks for posting!:D

Wizard labs has a inw sale, bottles for 99 cents, Dragon fruit is one of them.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got 120 ml of TFA Dragon fruit from BCV and I already ordered 60 ml of FW Dragon Fruit from ECX:facepalm: I'm pretty good for now, but I appreciate the heads up!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I have a version in the middle of a "five minute" steep.

Just the aroma of the flavoring made me feel happy :) Cant wait to give this a vape!

It's funny because as much as I love red vines, it didn't sound good to vape so I never got the flavoring.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm excited to hear what you think!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just got 120 ml of TFA Dragon fruit from BCV and I already ordered 60 ml of FW Dragon Fruit from ECX:facepalm: I'm pretty good for now, but I appreciate the heads up!!
I wish I could order big bottles but my palate is too sensitive, after a month fruit flavors dilute too much for me. Plus I have to rotate flavors every few weeks or I get bored. Over the next month my mixes are

50 ml neopolitan
50 ml chocolate milk
30 ml strawberry milk
30 ml chbw( a recipe im going to put up soon)
30 ml black forest coffee smoothie
30 ml thai tea(store bought)
30 mil dutch apple pie(store bought)
20 ml Teleo milk clone
50 ml fruit candy pie(recipe im putting the finishing touches on)
50 ml raspberry cheese cake
30 ml dark cherry connoli
30 ml unicorn milk clone
30 ml mint cucumber cream
30 ml waynes rhodonite

And some other randoms. And I have to swap them out almost daily. =(

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I could order big bottles but my palate is too sensitive, after a month fruit flavors dilute too much for me. Plus I have to rotate flavors every few weeks or I get bored. Over the next month my mixes are

50 ml neopolitan
50 ml chocolate milk
30 ml strawberry milk
30 ml chbw( a recipe im going to put up soon)
30 ml black forest coffee smoothie
30 ml thai tea(store bought)
30 mil dutch apple pie(store bought)
20 ml Teleo milk clone
50 ml fruit candy pie(recipe im putting the finishing touches on)
50 ml raspberry cheese cake
30 ml dark cherry connoli
30 ml unicorn milk clone
30 ml mint cucumber cream
30 ml waynes rhodonite

And some other randoms. And I have to swap them out almost daily. =(
Have you posted any of these recipes? the black forest coffee smoothie and the dark cherry connoli sounds awesome. And I am very intrigued with the mint cucumber cream. I bought the mint cucumber months ago and it just sits on the shelf along with a bunch of other untouched bottles....I skeerd to open it. I must of been a bit touched :rolleyes: when I ordered it. It never attracted me as much as it did when I looked at it on BCV and ordered it that day. I have about a dozen ready made recipes I keep stock up for my finicky palate too! I seem to always go back to the dragon fruit, coffee/cappuccino, or some kind of lemony vapes.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Have you posted any of these recipes? the black forest coffee smoothie and the dark cherry connoli sounds awesome. And I am very intrigued with the mint cucumber cream. I bought the mint cucumber months ago and it just sits on the shelf along with a bunch of other untouched bottles....I skeerd to open it. I must of been a bit touched :rolleyes: when I ordered it. It never attracted me as much as it did when I looked at it on BCV and ordered it that day. I have about a dozen ready made recipes I keep stock up for my finicky palate too! I seem to always go back to the dragon fruit, coffee/cappuccino, or some kind of lemony vapes.

The black cherry coffee is a tea leaf coffee shop smoothie, it's not exactly coffee, more of a frap and I thought it was good(taste buds change regularly) and now I think it's too harsh, going to make a new version, but it's posted on my elr. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=58165

The cannoli isn't bad, but it's no where near done. I'm not good at cannoli. :/

The mint cucumber is inw natural mint and cap cucumber, it's almost done but I'm so sensive to mint I can only stand it at 1ml mint per 100 ml vg.

Ill post my lychee fig swirl recipe in a minute. It's super refreshing.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The black cherry coffee is a tea leaf coffee shop smoothie, it's not exactly coffee, more of a frap and I thought it was good(taste buds change regularly) and now I think it's too harsh, going to make a new version, but it's posted on my elr. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=58165

The cannoli isn't bad, but it's no where near done. I'm not good at cannoli. :/

The mint cucumber is inw natural mint and cap cucumber, it's almost done but I'm so sensive to mint I can only stand it at 1ml mint per 100 ml vg.

Ill post my lychee fig swirl recipe in a minute. It's super refreshing.
I didn't see the black cherry coffee there. I also assumed you used the cucumber mint flavor by flavor west. And I also don't have lychee anything!!!:sad: I reckon it is time for me to start another order lol. But I assure you that the licorice is on the way. Gonna make a 30ml as soon as I get it! :ejuice:

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I didn't see the black cherry coffee there. I also assumed you used the cucumber mint flavor by flavor west. And I also don't have lychee anything!!!:sad: I reckon it is time for me to start another order lol. But I assure you that the licorice is on the way. Gonna make a 30ml as soon as I get it! :ejuice:
I have listed as black forest, sorry I forgot about that.

VU Sponsors