vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Odins. Thanks to @vapegoon617
Yes, Odins, that was it. Joe asked if he ever tried Odins when he was about to give away the full line of it and Wyatt said "I hate that shit. That shit is aweful. It sucks." Paraphrasing of course

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, Odins, that was it. Joe asked if he ever tried Odins when he was about to give away the full line of it and Wyatt said "I hate that shit. That shit is aweful. It sucks." Paraphrasing of course
No pretty spot on, classy follow up to the fucking sucks for the standard.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it was FFA none got shafted other than the 1000+ having their time wasted and speakers and ears blow out by the turd with the loud atty sucking it in the mic.
The pre show he was whining about him being a virgin also.

@VaperInDisguise no that was freeze and oreos are cool.

Yea, Having more than one show member take monster tokes from their dripper with the boom mike 1 inch away from their mouth with all the whistling and whooshing was just uncool. I don't think that person understands what the mute button is for. Just over the top annoying. It's the equivalent of eating potato chips or cornnuts un-muted while on a conference call

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, Having more than one show member take monster tokes from their dripper with the boom mike 1 inch away from their mouth with all the whistling and whooshing was just uncool. I don't think that person understands what the mute button is for. Just over the top annoying. It's the equivalent of eating potato chips or cornnuts un-muted while on a conference call
or worse eating those with their mouth open on a conference call.

VU Sponsors