Jay's Caramel Apple

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend Jason is a seasoned chef. He still smokes but is also into vaping. He has been vaping Vapor Chef Carmel Apple for a while now and I keep telling him come over and make your own! So he finally did! This was a first crack by a total novice. I gave percentage recommendations but that was about it. He knew that peach would bring out that apple and that coconut would add to the creamy caramel base. I really liked it! We both agreed it was better than the VC flavor. Let me know what you think!

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend Jason is a seasoned chef. He still smokes but is also into vaping. He has been vaping Vapor Chef Carmel Apple for a while now and I keep telling him come over and make your own! So he finally did! This was a first crack by a total novice. I gave percentage recommendations but that was about it. He knew that peach would bring out that apple and that coconut would add to the creamy caramel base. I really liked it! We both agreed it was better than the VC flavor. Let me know what you think!

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut
This looks like something I would really like. Ill be trying this one Sully. :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Difficult for me in thailand to get that--US vendors don't take paypal and the non-us vendors who do take paypal don't stock it--also can't get white peach

OH NO !! I didnt realize that your were in Thailand. Well damn. The FA line has been a real game changer for me. It has re sparked my interest in mixing again, Such realistic flavors.

I hope you find a way to get em

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Difficult for me in thailand to get that--US vendors don't take paypal and the non-us vendors who do take paypal don't stock it--also can't get white peach
I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully someone can suggest a suitable alternative. I haven't tried any other apples with this mix.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looks good

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sully you ever try this with white peach......I dont have regular. Wondering about trying it and maybe using .15% white peach. I have a friend who loves caramel apple...just been using 2% Fuji to 1.5-2% caramel. Bet nut mix or walnut would be a good addition. I got walnut! Hmmm.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sully you ever try this with white peach......I dont have regular. Wondering about trying it and maybe using .15% white peach. I have a friend who loves caramel apple...just been using 2% Fuji to 1.5-2% caramel. Bet nut mix or walnut would be a good addition. I got walnut! Hmmm.
Those are some great suggestions! Give 0.15% white peach a try and let me know! I just got walnut too :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okedoke....awaiting vape mail patiently....not really patiently! Avatar reminds me of all men in my family...they'd never leave the boat if the didn't have a job except for hunting season!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try fresh! But make enough to try again in a few days or a week. It will change but it's good shake and vape too. :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can navigate on computer, but this tap talk sucks! So posting defiantly in wrong recipe to tell u I've yet to vape a juice w strawberry I like! Sully that Sweet berry mash is gooood! I did add .75% raspberry! I gotta vape at real low watts or it tastes burnt. I have that issue w lots of flavors. Man that oba oba smells divine from the bottle! Very smooth vape! Think I'm in love with forest fruit and oba oba! Mad fruit here I come next!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey SULLY!!! I made this...vaping now. Used .25% white peach only difference. Vaping this fresh and wow! Tell Jason this is damn fine. My caramel Apple was Fuji + caramel. Thus is so much better. I don't taste the peach at all, which I'm not supposed to. I taste a sweet caramel Apple as well as a nice thickness with just a touch of the spice in the coconut. This is soooooo good! Thank you & Jason! Well done!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut
Now this is sounds like a winner. I was just about to make a caramel apple because I love them. I say bam to the percentages and the flavor combination. Will be making this this weekend and thanks.

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Small amounts of pear also really strengthen apple / fuji. I will have to try a apple vape using peach next time. Good tip on the coconut too!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a spice in the FA Coconut??o_O
I never noticed it, but taste is subjective. :)

Now this is sounds like a winner. I was just about to make a caramel apple because I love them. I say bam to the percentages and the flavor combination. Will be making this this weekend and thanks.
Awesome, hope you like it! :)

Small amounts of pear also really strengthen apple / fuji. I will have to try a apple vape using peach next time. Good tip on the coconut too!
Good call, I haven't used FA Pear much but sounds like it would be good with some apple! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Darn, I only have the FA Vienna Cream and Coconut. I have other brands of the other ingredients except for the Fuji Apple. I could try Pear instead of the apple, or wait until I have funds for another flavor buying spree.

I sure looks yummy.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut
Uh-oh....got everything but the Fuji Apple. Ok, well, just gonna have to put in a Bull City order today. Thanks for sharing Sully, I'll definitely be making this, as soon as I get my vape mail, it looks really good, and I love caramle vapes, or anything with caramel in it....:)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut
OK just made it after a couple hours of resting I noticed the flavor is very unique I can taste the apple, Vienna, caramel, peach, and coconut none seems to overwhelm the others. I have noticed a very faint taste of licorice which gives it good uniqueness but not expected. AS far as a all day vape it is for me today and I feal it could be everyday vape. Just curious how the out come would be after 30 days? This to me is a very pleasant vape and I'M enjoying it along with a friend of mine. So I give it a 5 out of five which is very good because I have to have all the above for me to enjoy a flavor I'M not just for a good flavor it has to be something I can vape for days in a row without getting the ick. :)

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK just made it after a couple hours of resting I noticed the flavor is very unique I can taste the apple, Vienna, caramel, peach, and coconut none seems to overwhelm the others. I have noticed a very faint taste of licorice which gives it good uniqueness but not expected. AS far as a all day vape it is for me today and I feal it could be everyday vape. Just curious how the out come would be after 30 days? This to me is a very pleasant vape and I'M enjoying it along with a friend of mine. So I give it a 5 out of five which is very good because I have to have all the above for me to enjoy a flavor I'M not just for a good flavor it has to be something I can vape for days in a row without getting the ick. :)

I second that!, would love the caramel to be pronounced a little more but I'm afraid it might mute the other flavors. I will try it out with Capella's Praline & Cream instead of the caramel to see what twist this could bring to the mix. But don't get me wrong here, I ain't doing this because it's not good, this is a very very nice mix. Thanks for the share !

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made another batch this today and tried to accellerate the steeping process with a hot bath and all I can say is DON'T HEAT STEEP THIS MIX !!! It tastes like rotten goat cheeze !!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Made another batch this today and tried to accellerate the steeping process with a hot bath and all I can say is DON'T HEAT STEEP THIS MIX !!! It tastes like rotten goat cheeze !!
LOL

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Try it again tomorrow! Sometimes the flavors need a day or two to settle down and blend together after they've been in hot water :)

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try it again tomorrow! Sometimes the flavors need a day or two to settle down and blend together after they've been in hot water :)

I kept the 30ml even though a voice inside my head was telling me throw this it away ASAP and run for you life !

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

All FA Flavors.

1% Fuji Apple
1% Vienna Cream
1.5% Caramel
0.5% Marshmallow
.25% Peach
.25% Coconut
Can anything be substituted for Marshmallow? I don't have that flavor.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cant really say. The marshmallow sweetens it up for sure, but I've never tried it without, or with a sub. If you have a different marshmallow or another sweet flavor that doesn't intrude please try it and let us know. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can anything be substituted for Marshmallow? I don't have that flavor.
Cant really say. The marshmallow sweetens it up for sure, but I've never tried it without, or with a sub. If you have a different marshmallow or another sweet flavor that doesn't intrude please try it and let us know. :)
Do you have Meringue? That might work, but I'd go 0.25%, since Sully's using it to sweeten. @Sully, do you think Oba Oba might?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought that too but Oba Oba is a touch citrisy...good with berries but not sure with apples. It's worth a shot tho! Meringue is an interesting suggestion here too. :)

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will definitely let you know!

Kelzan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell your friend Jason to come over and make some more recipes. This one is fantastic. I just mixed it up about an hour ago and it is damn good. I am glad i made a 30ml of it, because it is not going to last long at all. Thanks for posting it.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have Meringue? That might work, but I'd go 0.25%, since Sully's using it to sweeten. @Sully, do you think Oba Oba might?
Ok, sorry it took so long to get back, but the meringue worked just fine, I think! It tastes pretty damn awesome! Once I get the marshmallow I will be able to see the difference :)

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Find someone you can trust who lives in the states & just send them the money paypal as gift & have them order it for you, then they can just ship it to you. There's gonna be extra cost for shipping (don't know the S&H rates from US to Thailand) but at least you'll get the flavors you've been wanting to try. Even with the extra shipping cost its still much, MUCH cheaper than retail juice, especially the premium lines ($30-$45 for 30ml, usually barrel steeped NET's but I digress) . If you can't find anyone do this for you PM me & maybe I can help.

Last edited:

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to suggest layering or partially subbing caramel for butterscotch as a way to darken/deepen the recipe a bit. Haven't mixed this yet so idunno if that will work ok here. Seems to work ok in vanilla stuff.

@bkkdaytrader I just checked the google wallet (mastercard) FAQ and it's available in Thailand. Load up your google account from your bank and then spend with the card. I haven't used this service before but it looks promising for your situation, GL. (edit: I have a google card now)

google wallet card request. I'm not sure how robust the ID verification process is... GL again, maybe a PITA

Last edited:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is the very first recipe I have ever tried diy mixing and WOW! I think I will be loving Fuji Apple recipes! Not sure if its your wonderful mix of flavours that bring out the apple, but its the best tasting apple I have ever vaped! Sweet, sugary candy toffee apple. This recipe reminds me a bit of Charlie Nobles commodore peary only the fruit is more enhanced but without the creaminess so much. Im blown away by just how nice a DIY juice is, with this being my first mix, I will be making many more! I think your friend needs to try a few more recipe mixes for you to post on here, wonderful juice Sully!

UncleIronLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll be mixing this one up very soon. Only flavour I didn't have was the peach but that's ordered now.

Is the original recipe spot on or does anyone have any slight adjustments they make to improve this?

VU Sponsors