Become a Patron!

Joyetech EXCEED D22C Kit. "The compact middle level"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I got a smart kit straight from Joyetech, which positions itself as a really convenient battery mode with MTL and DL atomizer, which can produce good flavor and will be liked by tough puff lovers. Is it true? Well, I suggest you the review of Joyetech EXCEED D22C Kit, where will try to find the answer.

DSC_0972.jpg

Such a kit came to me in a big light box, where we can find some info about it, manufacturer and set. Of course, there are some certificates and warnings, which must be shown on boxes of such a kind of devices.

DSC_0977.jpg

DSC_0979.jpg

As for the set, manufacturer`ve thought about users, and so, we also have a special shaft extension and glass tube with 3,5 ml capacity.

DSC_0974.jpg

Joyetech EXCEED D22C set:
1 * EXCEED BOX battery;
1 * EXCEED D22C atomizer;
1 * Replacement coil head EX 1.2 Оhm (MTL, pre-build);
1 * Replacement coil head EX 0.5 Оhm (DL);
1 * Shaft extension;
1 * Glass tube with 3,5 ml capacity;
1 * USB cable;
2 * Spare o-rings;
2 * User manual;
1* Warranty card​

Joyetech EXCEED D22C is a really compact battery mod, which is pleasant for touch and doesn`t slipper in hand. There are no any backlashes, and I can say that Joyetech Co. – is one of the best assembly examples manufacturer.

Joyetech EXCEED D22C parameters:
Sizes: 67 mm * 41 mm * 24 mm;
Color: Back, black`n`white, orange, silver, white;
Charging current: 1A;
Battery: Built-in, 3000mAh​

On the face side of battery block there is a plastic «Fire» button of middle sizes, which hollows click when pressed. There are no misfires.

DSC_0983.jpg

The right side is empty, and on the left side there is a micro USB port, which can charge our device with 1A current, and the logo of Co.

DSC_0986.jpg

DSC_0984.jpg

The top side is separated by 510 spring-loaded connector and a special small display, which shows us the battery level.
Lower, there is a led-light tape, which shows us the mode and system messages by white and orange colors.

DSC_0988.jpg

At the bottom we can find some venting holes and fixing screws.

DSC_0989.jpg

For to turn the Joyetech EXCEED D22C on/off you need to push "Fire" button for 5 times.

This device supports 2 modes: direct output mode (white light) and constant voltage output mode (orange light). The first one is pre-built.
For to change modes you need to push the «Fire» button for 3 times.

DSC_0995.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

Battery charge led indicator:
90%-100% — 5 strips;
70%-89% — 4 strips;
30%-69% — 3 strips;
10%-29% — 2 strips;
1%-9% - 1 strip

DSC_0991.jpg

System mistakes led indicator:
High resistance:
diod flashes slowly;
Short circuit and low resistance: diode will flash for 5 times, and the battery`ll turn off;
Short circuit while vape process: diode will flash for 3 times, and the battery`ll turn off
Cut-off more than 15 sec: diode will flash for 10 times, and the battery`ll turn off;
Low voltage: diode will flash for 40 times, and the battery`ll turn off

The complete atomizer Joyetech EXCEED D22C is a modernized version of D22 and is different to last version by only Childproof system.

DSC_0997.jpg

Joyetech EXCEED D22C parametres:
Height: 41 mm;
DIameter: 22 mm;
Color: Black​

The base is made for replacement coil heads of EX type (DL и MTL), which have 0,5 (20-35W) and 1,2 (8-14W) Ohm resistance and produce not bad, but also not great flavor.
It also has the bottom airflow and its fine tuning. The air control ring can be taken off.
The glass tube can contain 2 ml of e-juice and can be increased to 3,5 ml with the help of extra tube and shaft extention.

DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

The filling ring has 2 holes for filling, a thread inside and a special groove, which works as a niche for top cap and also prevents leaks of juice.

DSC_1003.jpg

Top cap, as I have already told you, has a childproof system. So, if you want to unscrew it – you need to push it into filling ring and then screw for maybe 15 degrees counterclockwise.
Drip tip is monolithic to top cap and is of 510 type, which meets the expectations of tough puff lovers.

DSC_1001.jpg

Joyetech EXCEED D22C specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom with fine tuning;
Filling: Top;
Thread: 510;
Drip tip: of 510 type​

DSC_1013.jpg

Pros:
Sizes;
Not bad autonomy;
Tough puff;
Quality and assembly;
Convenient battery indicator;
Capacity can be increased;
Fine airflow tuning;
Childproof system;
Top filling

Cons:
Price;
Atomizer has no RBA base

CV
I like Joyetech EXCEED D22C box mod, guys. It has a good autonomy, convenient indicators of battery and modes and is pleasant for to hold on thanks to its material and sizes. Moreover, you can you it with a middle-power atomizer, and this makes battery block more attractive!
But speaking about complete atomizer, I would like to point out, that sub ohm atomizers are not practical, because of no possibility of service.
Yeap, it produces not bad flavor and can provide a good MTL experience, but…
As for the price, the complete kit costs about 40$, and this is high, I think. You can find something more interesting for such a sum of money.

You can buy it here.

VU Sponsors