Become a Patron!

Joyetech's ESPION Infinite Kit

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_4702.JPG
This beauty is Joyetech's newest addition ,the ESPION Infinite. It features a gorgeous tunnel light design with many led light effects that can be set up to react when you vape or you can even choose to turn them off! but why would you because they're so pretty! So many colour options!!
The ESPION Infinite has a 0.96 inch colour display and very easy to use menu system. It is available in many different colours including gold,green,black,blue,red and the highly sought after 'dazzling''.It's a 230W mod with max output being 200W and has 2 X 21700 batteries but there are also 2 silicone sleeves to allow you to use 18650 batteries. It will also work with 20700 batteries with minimal rattle ( I actually found no rattle at all but have seen others say there was a tiny bit) .
IMG_4718.JPG The +/- buttons are on top of the mod and there is a nice large firing button in the side. The usb port can be used for charging and for software upgrades.( I personally recommend charging all batteries with an external charger) The Espion Infinite accommodates power mode as well as RTC/TC(Ni,Ti,SS316)/TCR(M1,M2,M3)
collage.jpg
The Espion Infinite with 2 x 21700 batteries weighs approx. 315 grams and measures 49.5mm X 33mm x 89mm high and has a centered 510 spring loaded connection ans can accommodate up to a 30mm atomizer .The kit comes with all the usual ...user manual,warranty and warning cards as well as 2 coils,spare glass & other spare parts. AND the kit comes with The ProCore Conquer tank!!!
conquer.jpg
The ProCore Conquer has has an 810 honeycomb mouth piece ,but as you can see I perfer my custom handmade tip. The Conquer has the bubble glass allowing for 5.5ml of liquid and is slide/push-to-open top filling tank and has 2 large air flow slots.The kit includes the ProCD 0.15 ohm (mesh type) and the ProCA 0.4 ohm coil although there are many coil choices for this atomizer. There is also a variety of fancy coloured resin replacement glass and matching driptips available to be purchased separately.
The ESPION Infinite also has reverse polarity protection,two sets of battery protection circuit
system, allowing overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, making for a much safer mod. If you want more technical information you can find it at http://www.joyetech.com/product/espion-infinite-procore-conquer/

BDL3xj2.jpg

All in all in my opinion the ESPION Infinite with the ProCore Conquer is an amazing device.It is so solid and beautiful too! The menus are very easy to use, the Conquer has amazing flavour with the ProCD coil and I'm going on 3 weeks with the same one!!! And more importantly than anything to me....the battery life of 2 x 21700 batteries is unbelievable....easily 2 full days of chain vaping @ 50w !!! I actually tried running it without the lights but found very little battery life difference compared to lights on while vaping.
My only disappointment with this beauty is the screen size! it is very very tiny to read. the clock on the screen is so tiny that it impossible to see the hour hand and really there is no need for a second hand on the clock! Also I'm not a big fan of the +/- buttons on the top...one bad leak or over-fill can lead to a mess and if it happened alot it could lead to damage from liquid leaking down through the mod on to the electronics. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 9.9 . I love it!!! #joyetechbravo

VU Sponsors