Become a Patron!

Joytech Cuboid w/ uwell crown III .25 - general questions

Hello there,

I'm new here and wouldn't describe myself as very experienced with vaping.
So when I use some terms wrongly feel free to correct me ^^

Recently I picked up my 1st set up as mentioned in the title I'm using a mod from Joytech , the cuboid 150W, on top of that i put a uwell 3 crown with .25 ohm coil.

Do any of you have experience with that setup and some tips aswell?

I am now starting to get into it and have some general questions in regards to the modes, wattage, temp, then tank/coil itself and lastly juices.

Mods

Now there are couple modes I played around with, mainly the Temp SS and TCR.
I am not really sure what exact difference these 2 make. I put the TCR to 92 after reading that's what a SS316 wired coild should use ( on djlsbvapes). But is there a difference between SS and SUS because it said SUS on the package...
But for my (noob) feeling it doesnt make that much difference.
But what's your opinion on that? Should I stick to TCR or stick to the Temp SS316 mod?

Wattage

Now the recommended wattage for the .25 is 80-90W if i were to use full airflow.
I like to close it half tho so should go down a bit. From reading online I find a lot of people going way lower like 40 to 60W only. What exact effect has that on the vape ?
It definetly uses less power right?
Should I change the wattage according to which mode I use?
I found in general that the more wattage the thicker the vape or am I mistaken?

Temp

Temperature seems to me very subjective but might be important for me to resolve some issues which I'll go into later on.
I stick to 200 to 250 C.
Below 200 i find the vape to be very thin and over 250 it starts to feel harsh.
I also found that the flavour gets more intense with the temp.

Coil/tank

Now I ran into some issues with the tank, nothing to major but still annoying.
It leaks out trough the airflow holes, after looking into it , it seems to go trough the chimney.
I know that that usually comes back to overfilling but even after filling it only about 50% I'm still encountering it.
A mate of mine says its normal but i feel like that's wrong haha
It might come back to the thickness of the juice i use?
My juice consumption kinda sky rocketed after that which is okay but really annoying is that I get spitback. I usually get some dry hits before vaping to get rid of the excess juice , does anyone has better tips for that?
And it also seems to me that the spitback goes down with the more temp i use.

Juice

Now I vape with nicotine and quickly found that 18mg is just way too much and started mixing it 2/3 with nicotine free juice which brings me around 6mg which seems fine.
But what are your experiences with that and which kind of juice should I use to fix the leaking/spitback problem?

Thanks for reading so far ^^
If I said something wromg or you believe that I have a misconception about something please let me know :)
In general I want to understand how all the different factors influence everything.
I have a mathematical background so if someone wants to make some equasions to save the time writing everything out that'd be cool with me.

PS
Any magicians under you?
I started playing around with vape and magic and found some cool tricks , would be cool to start discussing about that.

VU Sponsors