Become a Patron!

Just a heads up on Northern Nic

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I don't want to ruin their reputation right now, but I may in the future. I just want to give people a warning about buying from them since they came back on line. My suggestion would be to wait for a while to see if I get my order. I hope I am wrong and I do get my order but right now I am not sure. They state on their site:
NorthernNic is a premiere supplier of nicotine base for electronic cigarette use. We provide great support and also fast shipping.
and so far the support sucks and as for the shipping, well I have not even gotten so much as a tracking number. And I am not the only one. Read more hear:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-cheapest-place-buy-nicotine-base-canada.html

I put in my order on the 6th of this month and my expected delivery was suppose to be the 10th. But I did not expect that it would be that fast but I felt that I should have gotten it by now. They are suppose to be in Whistler BC. That is only about 3 hours from me.

Now there could be problems on their end, and if that is the case, then at least notify the customer. I don't have a problem with that. I sent them another email this morning (4th one) to see what gives.

Will post here with a Ya or Na . In the mean time use them at your own risk.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK good news at least for me. I did send Northern nic 2 emails Yesterday, one early in the
morning and one in the early afternoon, and did not get a response back from them on either
email. About 2 hours after my second email I got a notification that my order was shipped and it
had a tracking number. Seems that Canada post has it now.

Maybe I was a little hasty, and maybe they had problems at their end. But If they had better
support when someone asks a question this thread would never have happened.o_O

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK good news at least for me. I did send Northern nic 2 emails Yesterday, one early in the
morning and one in the early afternoon, and did not get a response back from them on either
email. About 2 hours after my second email I got a notification that my order was shipped and it
had a tracking number. Seems that Canada post has it now.

Maybe I was a little hasty, and maybe they had problems at their end. But If they had better
support when someone asks a question this thread would never have happened.o_O
Maybe you should contact them and see if you can pick it up if you do decide to order from them again.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you should contact them and see if you can pick it up if you do decide to order from them again.
Not an option for me. It would be cheaper to have it sent that to pay for the gas + bridge tolls to get there. Besides They lead people to believe they are in Whistler BC but they shipped it from Vancouver. So it seems they don't want anyone to know where they are at, and that's fine with me I can understand that.

Ordering from them again will all depend on how good the nic is. I have a NiKiTest kit now and will test it out first. But their pricing is the best I have seen in Canada so far.

Tell me what you thing or their nic.

I received mine and it has the strongest smell of burnt cigarette i ever experienced.

Im looking the get replacement or refund... But i dont expert much... I will do a BC consummer complaint if it dont resolve... But, i think i just got stolen...

If your looking to get their nic... Euh... I suggest you : dont do that.

But, i can sell mine cheap...

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your waiting for a refund you can forget it. I agree that they don't have the best support and delivery may not be the fastest but not sure YET on the quality. Everyone says that it smells like an ash tray. I don't get that. I do get a very low smell. Does not smell like an ash tray but I can't put my finger on what the smell is like. Wife says it's kind of like rubbing alcohol. I compared rubbing alcohol and the nic side by side and yes it could be close to that smell but not all that strong as the rubbing alcohol. And slight yellow color.

Now they do say on their site that they do not use chemicals to remove color or smell.

Now let it be known that I am a tobacco vaper and I am trying this right now as we speak. 70/30 PG/VG @ 18mg unflavored and so far it is not to bad for me. My first few vapes on it tasted just like smoking a cig. Only been using it for about 1/2 an hour and so far I think it will be OK for tobacco recipes, but not sure on any fruity or cookie type mixes.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot to update this. Not that it matters much Because Northern Nic has shut down. That is a good thing.
I found after vaping this a few hours unflavored I did not like it and could not vape it this way all day. I tried a RY4 recipe with this and found it to be lousy tasting. The Nic overpowered the RY4. You would have to put a lot of flavoring in it to kill the nic. But I did find that if I used 5% Apple Cider Vinegar it actually was not bad. I still have some of this test batch left and use it when I want something different. As for the remainder of the 250ml's of nic still lefto_O I will play with it in the future.

VU Sponsors