Become a Patron!

Just ordered the new Colonial Mod from Mad Industries

Anyone have one? Thoughts? Likes/dislikes? Personally, I like the idea of manufacturers creating quality mods with an affordable price tag. Hopefully it will catch on.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hadn't seen these before. Looks great. I love the switch and the matching caps and tips for a patriot

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one?

c37400_2373df400af648a3b3dcfa22afb06217.jpg

http://www.vaperysitty.com/#!product/prd1/2361631551/colonial-mod-by-mad-industries-pre-order

Kinda plain, IMO. I guess it's in with the line of the Penny and such with a more milspec theme?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
First I've seen of this mod. I really really like the gunmetal and for an authentic mod its priced just about exactly where it should be. They only have the gloss black and brown in stock, but I'm going to keep an eye out for that gunmetal because this is quite tempting.

Reactions: Ace

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
#THEENDOFCLONES
#MERICA

I pre ordered the matte black and dark earth. Should be a quality mod.

@Dhim ... check out vapetribe.com

First I've seen of this mod. I really really like the gunmetal and for an authentic mod its priced just about exactly where it should be. They only have the gloss black and brown in stock, but I'm going to keep an eye out for that gunmetal because this is quite tempting.
I ordered over the phone directly from Mad Industries. I ordered the matte black. It sounded like all colors were available. Worth a shot.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I just got the 50w box. A stingray x, element, 3 attys, and a bunch of drip tips on the way. Plus got the Cerebus and 4 nine within the last week. I think I should hold off... Let's see how good my willpower is. #itsucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up the Army Green with matching cap and drip tip from shop.vapesourcela.com. This thing is a beauty and it hits hard! Concave button is definitely a game changer.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. Got my mad on. So far digging this mod. Nice feel, button throws like butter. 1/2 the weight of my t100. Hits nice.

Is anyone having an issue getting one they preordered. My local shop got there first set of black, I ordered the grey and was told it would come in later. I was told today that they still don't have a date for delivery.

Anyone have one? Thoughts? Likes/dislikes? Personally, I like the idea of manufacturers creating quality mods with an affordable price tag. Hopefully it will catch on.
Love the mod, once you do a few adjustments to the top pins its great, I have the copper one, it hits hard.

I got one about a week ago, once I adjusted the top pins to fit my Mephisto it worked great, hits hard too. I got it in solid copper.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that is about as basic as one can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors