Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha you snooze you lose lol

I forgot you're on here. I'll add a follow. Not sure how that works but wtr

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad you're on here btw because one day google will pull it's plug on it's social network and everyone will be out of contact. But I've said that before but ppl seem to think googles sinking ship will float forever

Matt Corby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put a sticky post on Vape UK about this section btw dude. I don't want to drive traffic away from G+ but at the same time it's a useful place to exchange goss etc. I love G+, it's so simple, but this place is great!

I'm not sure I agree with the sinking ship thing, I have over 16K people following my profile (and no idea why) and there are some communities with over 100,000 members, so .. well .. that's a huge network by any standard.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
16K? Same chinaman. Many profiles lol Well you must have something they want.

You put up a sticky. Are you a mod there now?

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hot? BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Was only like 75-ish here in East Anglia, that's not even hot for the UK IMO. I've been here since 2009, and a few summer's back it WAS hot. I still don't get the whole no air conditioning here... or doorknob taxes... or TV tax (someone told me once it was to fund the BBC.. isn't that what all the advertising is for, for the love of god?)

People were at work today, complaining about the heat.. yet many of them grew up in either California, or the other southern states in the US. I find it laughable that they were complaining.

It was a nice, beautiful and sunny day, wish I had been out in it most of the day. Instead, I was stuck indoors for the first day of a course on LEAN/Six Sigma.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Door knob tax I think is the council tax. As for the tv licence. I don't pay one. You only need it if you watch tv that's currently being streamed. But it's an old licensing law that's even higher in some places in Europe.

I moved from easy anglia a few years ago mate. I lived in gt yarmouth and Norwich mostly. As for heat. It's hot!! And when winter comes, it's cold!! And we'll still complain hahaha

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yeah... council tax... I'm exempt from that, but I do pay TV and road taxes... too many taxes!

On a side note, anyone going to the Vapefest on 2 August?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going as I don't get a lot of free time. It may be quite busy this year as there's more awareness now. Last years one looked like it just had too many stalls selling egos and cartos. I don't want to run it down so I won't say any more. Are you going?

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just might. I forget how long of a drive it is from Suffolk though. I wouldn't know ANYONE there, which could be a good thing LOL.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah I thought so. I can guess which one so I won't name it. Yeah the uk is tax this tax that. It's a very expensive place to live. What was it like getting used to the little country roads? Mad aren't they

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Especially when they are only 3/4 of a car wide, with stone walls on both sides, you are up the road about 2/3 of a mile, and there is a tour bus about 30 feet in front of you.

Aight! 1130pm, this is when I turn pumpkin, g'nite folks!

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's vape uk? Link please? New here loving this forum :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors